Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lidl Uk - Siempre Lidl sells adult nappies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lidl Uk - Siempre Lidl sells adult nappies!

They had a few stick-on 'dripcatchers' under their own brand 'Siempre' before, but these are proper nappies. Only saw them in 'medium' at £9.99 a pack.

Grab a bargin now !

Picked up a pack this afternoon, from only having worn one they're pretty good so far =)

Comment

very very thin though

Comment

Agreed, they are thin and I don't know how much abuse they'll take, but at under £10 for 28 they're really not bad though.

Size wise they're ok - I've worn bigger "mediums", but there's no real issues.

They certainly took the first wetting I gave them, with no leaking.

There's plenty of stock in my local store, and I'm looking forward to seeing how they do.

Comment

indeed

saw these today too! very tempted

Comment

Which stores have you guys seen them in? I have been to Camden, St Neots and the store at the top of Old Kent Road and none of them have had full Siempre nappies, just the incontinence towels.

Aloo

Comment

Originally posted by Aloo
              Which stores have you guys seen them in? I have been to Camden, St Neots and the store at the top of Old Kent Road and none of them have had full Siempre nappies, just the incontinence towels.

Aloo
              Found some in the Tottenham store and I am AMAZED! I though these things were so cheap they were going to leak and fall apart in ten mins, but they are actually better than Tena slip. They are thinner but they hold more (don't know how that works but it does!) and they can take a lot of wetness without leaks - I mean they can be saturated to the point that you can feel the wetness when you sit in it and they still don't actually leak. Really incredible.

I am def going to get more, hopefully it will be an ongoing thing.

Aloo

Comment

I think I'll have to check out my local branch of Lidl by all accounts!

Comment

someone had to say it...

I think we're all agreed that they deserve a lidl respect =P

Comment

yes they do

Well done lidl got some on sat they are so good some pics of them and me wearing them

Comment

We managed to get a pack at our nearest Lidl (it appeared to be the last). Cannot wait to try them.

Comment

Working...
                      X