Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joined diaperspace... Anyone else here on there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joined diaperspace... Anyone else here on there?

Looks fun, and I'm looking for a woman that would like a DL to chat with / maybe meet or even start a relationship, (hey, I can dream, lol!) so wondered if anyone else had any success stories to share?

Been a bit of a desert for me recently, and I'm missing having a friend to chat with about nappies and fetish stuff... Ahh well

No. In fact, HELL NO.

DSpace is just chock full of trolls and 99% of the women on there are actually men.

Comment

I met two really cool girls there-- one of them I've lost contact with, and the other has moved on to Fetlife.

I think Fetlife has a greater social connection, but the strength of it makes it difficult to get into. I sent out about fifty different PMs to people and didn't receive even one response-- not even a "you're creepy fuck off" or something. If you're looking to chat easily with people, Diaperspace is a great bet. If you're already in on "the scene," Fetlife is clearly the way to go.

Comment

DiaperSpace is shit. I have an account there, but I don't use it.

Comment

I was on DiaperSpace under a different user name than this one for about a year. There were a few friendly people on there, but overall I didn't like it and eventually quit. Too much bickering. Too many (mostly younger) people who criticized everything they didn't like.

Several people constantly complained about "can we talk about something other than diapers on here?" Uh, I think that was why I joined it in the first place.

I'm middle aged and have been into this since the 1970s. Most of the DiaperSpace members couldn't care less. I'm married so I'm not looking to meet girls on there, but saw several others try and they were rudely rebuffed. I didn't send out many friend requests but of the ones I did, none were answered.

I did make one hetero male friend on there and we have swapped several emails and stories, but that's it.

I finally quit and deleted my account after posting a picture of me in my diapers on there, only to have somebody post a rude remark about it.

Comment

I've had some fun on DiaperSpace chat. The main site is unfortunately overrun with crazy guys who message every single girl with creepy illiterate messages. :/ I still have an account since as a guy I don't get harassed, and if people from my area stop there as a first port of call at least they'll be able to know I exist.

I'm not sure about you guys with your luck in message responses, but if you're just cold calling what do you expect?

Comment

Some interesting responses, thanks

Yeah I don;t like cold calling, and don't see the point of messaging 50 women in the hope of getting a reply from 1 of them; The same thing has happened on vanilla dating sites for me, where I've got maybe 1 reply from 20 msgs sent out over a few months, to women who I really thought I might hit it off with. But what do you do? I made a decent profile, put pictures of me up there, and am certainly not illiterate. A funny subject line helped in a couple of cases, but as you said AusDpr, women are overrun with guys messaging every woman they can. You're just going to get lost in the noise unless you stand out or something licks for the recipient I suppose.

I don't see any "easy" way of getting past the "cold calling" aspect though - we've all got to start somewhere I think... For me, on alt.com, I paid up for a year's membership, but only got a few profile views when I'd been in the chat room - a weird experience in itself! I'm not a sub / dom really, but although I'm not into the BDSM side of things, making the effort to chat - and I mean not just sending "asl plz" at every woman in the room - was a step towards meeting people.

To be honest though, I don't have enough time as it is, let alone to sit on chat rooms building a good rep for myself. I'll see how it goes.

Comment

Diaperspace is loosing its place as a tribal drum. More people are posting here and Daily Diapers. One site that is quickly growing as a tribal drum for the ABDL Community is FETLIFE.

I have the links posted on my links page:

http://socalab.250x.com/links.html

Stay Pampered
                SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Originally posted by JustAnotherGuy
                Looks fun, and I'm looking for a woman that would like a DL to chat with / maybe meet or even start a relationship, (hey, I can dream, lol!) so wondered if anyone else had any success stories to share?

Been a bit of a desert for me recently, and I'm missing having a friend to chat with about nappies and fetish stuff... Ahh well

Comment

Same for us

Our experience was much the same as that described by people above. Diaperspace is dominated by fakes, lurkers and trolls who were determined to spoil the site for genuine people We left a few weeks ago.

Fetlife is better. The young DL community is very active on there. There is not much for us oldies.

Comment

Originally posted by Brewster
                    Our experience was much the same as that described by people above. Diaperspace is dominated by fakes, lurkers and trolls who were determined to spoil the site for genuine people We left a few weeks ago.

Fetlife is better. The young DL community is very active on there. There is not much for us oldies.
                    This is very true, maybe we should do something about that! I know there is the up to 35 forum, maybe we should have a 35+ forum, for the few of us that are on there that are older DLs and the like...

Comment

Originally posted by Apemantus
                      This is very true, maybe we should do something about that! I know there is the up to 35 forum, maybe we should have a 35+ forum, for the few of us that are on there that are older DLs and the like...

There is already an over 35+ Forum and for a while we were the Forum moderator. Unfortunately the over 35 community is somewhat different to the under 35 community and the group never really got going

Comment

Don't like any other than Fetlife

I love Fetlife and have a profile on there.

Tonight I am being interviewed by the blogger of slutever.

She saw me on there and checked out my nursery website.

I will be chatting at 5pm Thailand time. Can't wait.

As to all these AB/DL sites, they are a waste of time if you want to have a relationship.

http://www.slutever.org
                        Go to a real dating site, make friends with people and develop a relationship with a few women on the site.

Once you have chatted for awhile, tell them that you are a little different. I say something like, I a little immature and like to act a little babyish.

Wait for the response.

Read my post today. I had a great experience on Saturday with a babysitter.

Believe me living in America, the UK etc you are less likely to have success, people are too screwed up themselves to want to accept you for what you are. Here in Asia woman are more accepting and will love you for who you are now what you are and what they want you to be.

Comment

Was BOOTED

I was a member of DS for nearly three years and just recently this winter I was booted with no reason. I was in one of the chatrooms when a moderator moved me to the General chat without asking me. I kept going back to the other room and I was moved back to the general room. I told the moderator to quit moving me. He told me this is where the chatters are. I said that I don't want to be in this room.
                          So one day I messaged the owner and asked to have the moderators told not to move people around in the chatroom if they do not want to be. The next day I tried singing in and my account had been deleted.
                          And I must say I met a few very nice friends there but to this day I have now lost contact with them all.
                          The young moderators and owner cannot take constructive criticism of any kind what so ever. They delete you.
                          Don't waste your time on DS.

Comment

I was a member of DS for nearly three years and just recently this winter I was booted with no reason. I was in one of the chatrooms when a moderator moved me to the General chat without asking me. I kept going back to the other room and I was moved back to the general room. I told the moderator to quit moving me. He told me this is where the chatters are. I said that I don't want to be in this room.
                            So one day I messaged the owner and asked to have the moderators told not to move people around in the chatroom if they do not want to be. The next day I tried singing in and my account had been deleted.
                            And I must say I met a few very nice friends there but to this day I have now lost contact with them all.
                            The young moderators and owner cannot take constructive criticism of any kind what so ever. They delete you.
                            Don't waste your time on DS.

The guy who was moderating DS chat was actually an older guy (late 30's) but with the mentality of a child. Moving people from the room they were chatting in to a different room was just a way of amusing himself. I've seen it happen to many people so your not the only one.

He caused problems on my own site, when he repeatedly made profiles of underage girls, leaving me no choice but to ban the IP address he was using.

To the joy of lots of members he has now quit DS after him and his Girlfriend (also a moderator there) split up. When I heard he was no longer around, I made a new account on DS but it was deleted within days for no reason at all.

So anyone without a DS account, your not missing much even with him gone. Seems his ex made him leave his shoes behind and has stepped in to them! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Brewster
                              There is already an over 35+ Forum and for a while we were the Forum moderator. Unfortunately the over 35 community is somewhat different to the under 35 community and the group never really got going
                              I think that's because most of the 35+ crowd are creepers.

Comment

Working...
                              X