Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contifit plus medium - anyone want some?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contifit plus medium - anyone want some?

Open to people in the UK...

Thanks to a shipping error, I'm now overstocked on contifit plus medium adult all-in-one nappies, and I'm passing the savings on to yooouuuuu!

Seriously though, I ordered these by mistake instead of the contifit maxi, which are more absorbent. So, I've got three unopened packs of them, which I'm willing to send to anyone in the UK. £5 a pack of 14, will ship in a plain box, and prefer buyer to take all three unopened packs. payment via paypal. £15 includes shipping if you take all three, otherwise we can work something out.

wouldn't mind these as they're nice and comfy, and quite soft plastic, but I just don't have the space, and I like something a bit thicker. Message me / reply if you're interested anyway

interested

hi i am interested i would like to pick them up or meet half way i live near ring wood are u a long way from here

Comment

Afraid the halfway point would be about Luton, as I'm in Norwich.

Happy to send them to you though

Comment

I get mine....

supplied by the NHS since I am disabled. I didn't think you could buy these as they were just for NHS only.

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
          supplied by the NHS since I am disabled. I didn't think you could buy these as they were just for NHS only.

Have a look here

http://www.gompels.co.uk/index.php/cPath/303_304

Comment

Originally posted by zavater
            hi i am interested i would like to pick them up or meet half way i live near ring wood are u a long way from here
            How near to Ringwood do you live??

Comment

Working...
            X