My neice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My neice...

.......who on the 9th travelled to Scotland with 3 of her girlfriends to Rockness, phoned me before she left asked if I was going to be in in the afternoon as she wanted something.

I am disabled and wear nappies 24/7 and everyone who knows me knows that fact.

So she came round and rather sheepishly asked if she could 'borrow' a bag of my nappies, because if the toilets are anything like Glastonbury she wants to avoid them like the plague. But why a bag there are enough for a week, she blushed a little and said well my friends said they would use them. So I agreed and got her a bag put them in a black bag and gave her a kiss on the cheeks, slipped £20 in her hand and told her to have fun, went to her car full with bags, tents and friends with a wave she had gone.

As you can or cannot understand, the idea of my niece wearing nappies while sleeping her sleeping bag does nothing for me what so ever. But her 3 friends now that is a different matter.

Four days later, she came round with one of her Rockness friends and I asked how she got on, well she told me about the bands, the autographs she got, the drinking and laughing.
    Oh and the nappies they were just great I never went to those terrible portaloos all weekend, we all used them and her friend said yes they were great I was a bit funny about them at first but the ques for the toilets were really long and I went once, the smell was bad enough.

I asked my niece if she brought back what she didn't use, with a shy look she said "Uncle ........ can I just keep them for next time please"
    "I suppose you can sweetheart"
    She then kissed my cheek and her and her friend said she will see me during the week.

Now for you lot out there, some information that you will be hoping I do tell you.

My niece I am not telling you anything about her as she is not an sexual image.
    Her friend is 19, tall and thin with auburn hair and hazel eyes, her jeans fit perfectly, small breasts and a tight waist and she would look so hot in a nappy.
    My nieces two other friends are 19 and 21, they all look very similar.

They all wore nappies almost 24/7 my nieces friend who came in to see me with my niece also said that when she used the nappy it felt very normal and comfortable, all my nieces friends thought that I was lucky wearing 24/7 and one of them said that if she could get away with it she would wear 24/7 and defiantly to sleep in, my niece said that they all agreed camping and nappies should go together.

Some of you may think I have made the above up, that's your problem but everything I have written is as it happened.

I go to glasto every yr. Twice i have seen bags of used tena diapers in the rubbish areas....
    Never saw who put them there though.

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
      Some of you may think I have made the above up
      Yup, certainly do!

Comment

Originally posted by Apemantus
        Yup, certainly do!
        I agree.

Comment

Girls in nappies

I don't know if its just jealousy, or you lot are a bunch of low life scum, but I am sick of people like you lot, just because you are not getting any or you are anus retentive, no wonder this site has gone down hill, with tossers like you lot around. Carry on with your wanking over stories involving children and searching through the Youtube video's that is WAYYYY out your reach, why? because you have not got the guts to find a real woman to do what you would like with. Carry on looking at the made to order videos and photographs, drooling over Nikki's crap images.

I don't have to worry about being seen in a nappy, because I have a reason to be wearing one, you bunch of perverts don't, so again I have one up on you bunch of dick pulling tossers!!

BTW My nieces friend has just been and is away with 6 nappies as she loves wearing them. HA!!! I have it you don't so fuck you all.
          Last edited by Parry; June 20, 2011, 02:38 AM.

Comment

So much for dignity.

You might stop to reconsider that 2 people who mean nothing to you just had you flip you over nothing.

Comment

Well how the worm turns

I don't know if its just jealousy, or you lot are a bunch of low life scum, but I am sick of people like you lot, just because you are not getting any or you are anus retentive, no wonder this site has gone down hill, with tossers like you lot around. Carry on with your wanking over stories involving children and searching through the Youtube video's that is WAYYYY out your reach, why? because you have not got the guts to find a real woman to do what you would like with. Carry on looking at the made to order videos and photographs, drooling over Nikki's crap images.

I don't have to worry about being seen in a nappy, because I have a reason to be wearing one, you bunch of perverts don't, so again I have one up on you bunch of dick pulling tossers!!

BTW My nieces friend has just been and is away with 6 nappies as she loves wearing them. HA!!! I have it you don't so fuck you all.
              Me thinks you doth protest to much.

Now your story real or not was nice, but what you did was poison it with your retaliation of peoples posts.

I wouldn't care if people believe me or not, if it was the truth then no need to attack those that disbelieve. Rather enjoy your memories.

Now I had a girl visit me on Saturday, but I will make my own post now about it.

Some people won't believe me, but I have photos to prove a lot of what I do and a website http://www.thaiadultbabynursery.com and you can always check my photos and videos on fetlife babybunnykins.

The proof is in the pudding my mama used to say.

Comment

Nice Tale

Hi Parry;

I agree somewhat with babbybunnykins, it really doesn't matter as much as to whether the tale is true or not what is more important is the story itself, and how you as a person relate to the negative comments of others.

I write from the heart and try my best to relate life adventures with as much fact as I can remember. I used to include a lot of fiction in my stories in the past though to give the reader more reason to want to continue reading, which needs no further explanation.

Who does want what they write to be read?

But in the long run it doesn't matter if anyone really believes in what I say. I know what happened and what didn't.

I understand though how it makes one feel to have others mock you, I believe that they were trying to provoke a negative reaction from you and it worked.

You were played like a worn fiddle! But don't let it get you down or stop you from posting more. Some of us appreciate posts that are not just canned advertisements.

Comment

I don't have to worry about being seen in a nappy, because I have a reason to be wearing one, you bunch of perverts don't
                  Says the guy that's posting on an ABDL forum.

Epic fail, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by DB688
                    Says the guy that's posting on an ABDL forum.

Epic fail, dude.
                    LMFAO. Touche.

Comment

Working...
                    X