Stupidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupidity

I joined the website for Nicediapers and put my Thai address in.

I then placed an order and asked for it to be shipped to my address in Thailand.

I receive an email stating that I will get the goods delivered to my address in the UK as stated on my paypal account.

WTF. I wrote urgently and in capital letters in yellow high light sent them a message. Sorry I don't live in the UK anymore. Please follow the instructions I have here.

Guess what. They announced to me that they had shipped them to the UK and it was impossible due to TOS of Paypal to deliver them anywhere other than the address in Paypal. WTF.

I have been having things sent to this address using paypal for 3 years without a single problem.

I wrote to them again and requested they stop the delivery and have it sent to Thailand.

No we can not.

I opened a dispute with Paypal against them and they accused me of being a scammer because I lived in Thailand and that my paypal account was in the UK so it was illegal.

I have fowarded a few samples of payments and still they do now want to send my products.

My friend in China where I buy lots of clothes read the emails they have been sending me and said they are trying to bully me.

I have now ramped up the complaint to Paypal to a full on I want my money back please. OK I lost one shipment a few weeks ago because I didn't realize that Paypal had deleted my Thai address that used to be on there and replaced it with my old English address. That is why I asked for it to be sent here at the time of ordering.

I have suggested to the company that if they really had to send it only to the address in the paypal account then they should have offered me a refund.

Becareful doing business with this company.

PayPal

The TOS of PayPal does allow for you to change the delivery address - I do that quite often when I buy goods for other people. I would go over the TOS and then send the TOS that states the part you are looking for.

Comment

Paypal Alternate Delivery Address's

Originally posted by babybunnykins
      I joined the website for Nicediapers and put my Thai address in.

I then placed an order and asked for it to be shipped to my address in Thailand.

I receive an email stating that I will get the goods delivered to my address in the UK as stated on my paypal account.

WTF. I wrote urgently and in capital letters in yellow high light sent them a message. Sorry I don't live in the UK anymore. Please follow the instructions I have here.

Guess what. They announced to me that they had shipped them to the UK and it was impossible due to TOS of Paypal to deliver them anywhere other than the address in Paypal. WTF.

I have been having things sent to this address using paypal for 3 years without a single problem.

I wrote to them again and requested they stop the delivery and have it sent to Thailand.

No we can not.

I opened a dispute with Paypal against them and they accused me of being a scammer because I lived in Thailand and that my paypal account was in the UK so it was illegal.

I have fowarded a few samples of payments and still they do now want to send my products.

My friend in China where I buy lots of clothes read the emails they have been sending me and said they are trying to bully me.

I have now ramped up the complaint to Paypal to a full on I want my money back please. OK I lost one shipment a few weeks ago because I didn't realize that Paypal had deleted my Thai address that used to be on there and replaced it with my old English address. That is why I asked for it to be sent here at the time of ordering.

I have suggested to the company that if they really had to send it only to the address in the paypal account then they should have offered me a refund.

Becareful doing business with this company.
      Paypal allows multiple delivery addresses to be added by you as a user. I have addresses for various states in the US when I'm traveling and consulting with clients. I don't want things sent to my Nebraska office, I want it to a client in Michigan or Arizona, I go in and change my delivery address to that state. I have even been able to add addresses from the various locations I do business from on the fly. The Paypal TOS is correct, but it's very easy to change your ship to address with Paypal.

Comment

NiceDiaper is in China... and English is definitely not their best language for communication.

Also, because of ever increasing online fraud there is a growing movement in the online sales community to only ship items to a registered/validated payment address... especially if the payment address is in a different state/country than the delivery address.

Yes, that is going to upset some people. Yes, it is going to lead to some cancelled orders. However even with the cancelled orders the company is losing less money than if they were to ship an order with differing addresses and have it turn out to be fraud. Believe me... I deal with this kind of situation at work several times a week.

Comment

English?

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
          NiceDiaper is in China... and English is definitely not their best language for communication.

Also, because of ever increasing online fraud there is a growing movement in the online sales community to only ship items to a registered/validated payment address... especially if the payment address is in a different state/country than the delivery address.

Yes, that is going to upset some people. Yes, it is going to lead to some cancelled orders. However even with the cancelled orders the company is losing less money than if they were to ship an order with differing addresses and have it turn out to be fraud. Believe me... I deal with this kind of situation at work several times a week.
          1. I registered with them on there website and gave an address.
          2. I informed them when I placed the order that I didn't live at the address on my paypal address. They then informed me they would send to the UK. Duh?
          3. I sent them another email requesting they sent to my address in Thailand.
          4. They said no, they could not and that it had to be to the UK as it was my registered address.
          5. Dispute with Paypal opened and money refunded by paypal.
          6. Clothing to my knowledge still in the UK at my ex wife's address which causes me more problems as we are in a court case where she can use this against me. So they have given me some bigger problems by not being flexible and using common sense.
          7. It doesn't matter they don't have English as a first language, I buy from another company in China and they have been sending to me in Thailand. This company is just stupid.

Comment

I think they're more worried about whether or not the money is real than the address. If they're that concerned they should have a way of verifying bank accounts.
            How could your ex-wife use this against you? Is there not a way that she could be civil enough to forward it to you and you could pay her the difference?

Comment

bwwwwwahahahahaaaaa

Originally posted by DLG
              I think they're more worried about whether or not the money is real than the address. If they're that concerned they should have a way of verifying bank accounts.
              How could your ex-wife use this against you? Is there not a way that she could be civil enough to forward it to you and you could pay her the difference?
              ex-wife... *civil*... ROFL... cant... breathe... haa haaa bwaa ha ha haaa... oh stop!

Comment

Working...
              X