Thai Adult bABy Nursery has new Nanny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai Adult bABy Nursery has new Nanny

Our old Nanny has gone and mummy and I discussed getting a new nanny.

We decided that the new nanny needed to have some nice qualities.

I started chatting with some nannies and nursery teachers online and discussed if they had jobs or not. After finding some that didn't, I asked them some questions about what they were looking for in a job and if they were open to looking after an adult.

Some said no, but a few said yes and we started to do a more serious discussion with these.

This consisted of a short explanation of adult wanting to be babies and some photos.

All the women were interested in the job, so we started to discuss what experience they had and where they lived and when they could start.

We narrowed it down to 3 and met each one of them.

After interviewing each one we decided which one we would like and invited her to the house for a final interview.

She was very sweet and came over yesterday (Sunday) and had lunch with us and was shown around the nursery and mummy explained her, her duties.

She said she was very happy to be my nanny and would like to start on the 1st of July.

We now have another member of our family.

Please welcome Nanny Achaya to our Nursery.

bABy Bunnykins

http://www.thaiadultbabynursery.com

Wow What a Nanny

I know I am the owner of the nursery, but every day nanny looks after me.

Well this weekend we had a baby from Australia come and stay for 2 days.

He was a very shy young man who had never been to a nursery or ever treated as a baby since being a baby.

He settled in well and regressed to an infant very quickly spending most of his time sleeping in the cot or playing in the playpen and eating in the High chair.

He became very attached to nanny as most babies do when they are looked after by such a caring person.

Nanny breastfed him and cuddled him and took him back to his inner self as a baby.

I hope soon he will send a write up about his stay.

OK have a nice day.

http://www.thaiadultbabynursery.com

Comment

Working...
    X