Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sites for video/pictures/stories

Hey everyone!

I'm loving the new forum! I was just going to ask...

Where do people go here for their videos or pictures or stories and the like? Do you all use the free video sites, like motherless and stuff? Or are there any good paysites?

I've seen a lot of good professional clips, sold individually... But I'm wondering, if there's any good, sites with the more conventional, subscription model.... I'm a poor uni student, and while I'd love to be able to spend $10 for a 5minute video, I really can't.... On the other hand, a site that wants $30-40 per month, I could do..

So..... What do you guys recommend?

Community site

My community site has a few hundred clips and all are free to view.

www.wettingwonderland.com

Just click on 'Explore' and then 'videos'

It's more wetting material, but there is a bit of AB/DL stuff in there too. Also you could try aunt-elli.com if its particularly AB girl stuff your looking for.

Love Nikki
    Last edited by Nikki; February 9, 2011, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Thanks Nikki

I've been on that site for a while, and its a great site But personally (and I mean no offence at to anyone) am kind of looking for a site which has, as well as wetting stuff, a lil' bit of a focus on messing, yet still an AB/DL site.... I'm probably being too picky, xD
      Last edited by Sconesy; February 10, 2011, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sconesy
        Thanks Nikki

I've been on that site for a while, and its a great site But personally (and I mean no offence at to anyone) am kind of looking for a site which has, as well as wetting stuff, a lil' bit of a focus on messing, yet still an AB/DL site.... I'm probably being too picky, xD

You probably want to look at babydoll.
        its a german site but its in english as well. The last time I was there there was a combination of wetting and messing diapers.

Comment

Working...
        X