Glastonbury nappies 24/7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glastonbury nappies 24/7

we wore them day and night we there was others wearing nappies as there was adult nappies in bins ,we also were stood in a crowd in the morning waiting to get some thing to eat and we could smell a drifting smell off poo so we gathered some 1 had filled there pants ,we found that the molicare nappies worked the best and most comfy iv en full .the last day we made it obvious that we were wearing nappies and did not try to hide them ,all i can say i was glad that i was wearing nappies it was very relaxing and fun

Be careful.....

.....What you say you will branded for making things up, I was when I posted a true story of my niece taking my nappies to Rockness.

Comment

thanks parry

Originally posted by Parry
      .....What you say you will branded for making things up, I was when I posted a true story of my niece taking my nappies to Rockness.
      it was a good experience at Glastonbury we enjoyed wearing nappies we do think there must off been 1 or 2 more wearing nappies as we noticed them in various bins it did make sense having a nappy on we loved it

Comment

Hmmm, the complete inability to construct a sentence that afflicts both of you (or rather the two characters that you made up) is a big clue to the complete bullshit nature of your posts!

Get a life!

Comment

As a veteran of many Glastonbury Festivals, I can state that the smell of poo can be experienced in most parts of the site - especially near field boundaries and anywhere where there's natural cover. It's one of the bonus features of the festival experience.

Not only that, but one time I saw a man in the middle of a crowd just 'drop trou' and heave out a steaming log, pull up his keks and stroll off bold as you like.
          Last edited by Percival; July 5, 2011, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Apemantus
            Hmmm, the complete inability to construct a sentence that afflicts both of you (or rather the two characters that you made up) is a big clue to the complete bullshit nature of your posts!

Get a life!
            This!

Fuck!

Comment

Working...
            X