X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riley on TLC

anyone see this?

http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/my-s...dult-baby.html

Yes. It has been on every ABDL forum in existence. Multiple times.

It's a horrible idea and it won't make a damn bit of difference. TV is all about ratings, and the more the show makes us look like freaks the higher the ratings go.

Comment

Originally posted by DB688
      Yes. It has been on every ABDL forum in existence. Multiple times.

It's a horrible idea and it won't make a damn bit of difference. TV is all about ratings, and the more the show makes us look like freaks the higher the ratings go.
      QFT

Comment

I'm not happy about the extreme fringe of our fetish. I wish a normal lawyer or doctor or some kind of upstanding professional would come forward on one of these shows and be like "hey, I'm a regular guy (or girl), I just happen to wear diapers on occasion. It's no big deal, just a small part of my well-rounded life"

Instead, it's another individual who does not appear to be well-adjusted and whose life is clearly 100% OBSESSED with the fetish.

But the show has 'addiction' in the title, so this is who they want. It just sucks for the rest of the community who suffer by association.
        Last edited by undergirl; July 19, 2011, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by undergirl
          I'm not happy about the extreme fringe of our fetish. I wish a normal lawyer or doctor or some kind of upstanding professional would come forward on one of these shows and be like "hey, I'm a regular guy (or girl), I just happen to wear diapers on occasion. It's no big deal, just a small part of my well-rounded life"

Instead, it's another individual who does not appear to be well-adjusted and whose life is clearly 100% OBSESSED with the fetish.

But the show has 'addiction' in the title, so this is who they want. It just sucks for the rest of the community who suffer by association.
          The normal people aren't stupid enough to go on one of these idiotic shows. They keep it in the closet where it should be.

Comment

I will go as far as to say that Riley is possibly the best representation we've had so far. At least she is gainfully employed and able to function in society.

But I will agree with DB688 again... ABDLs that live relatively normal public and social lives aren't ever going to out themselves, there is too much risk involved.

Comment

Unfortunately, any upstanding citizen who went on a program like this would get fired for taking it public. I wouldn't have a problem telling people about my quirks if they didn't try to turn it into my being a freak. 99% of us who have quirks of any kind that went public with it got fired or ostracized over it.

Comment

You mentioned lawyer and upstanding professional in the same sentence.LOL

Comment

Normal

Hi there I consider myself a "normal doctor" who loves being an adult baby from time to time. I also love my diaper time.
                  Stew

Comment

thought the show just had a negative feel about but think riley stood her ground and did herself proud

Comment

Working...
                    X