Japanese Diaper Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese Diaper Covers

Does anyone know how to get ahold of genuine Japanese (Omutsu) diaper covers (Apart from Ebay)?

www.omutsu.co.jp is the obvious place, however one small (massive) problem, they cant speak english.....

Also there are a few pics floating around the net of what looks like a store that has them stacked up on shelves. Looks like its in Japan somewhere. Does anyone have any more info on where that store may be exactly?

Thanks heaps

What's wrong with eBay? It's probably the only place you'll find them unless you want to spend a shit ton of money on shipping.

Comment

E-bay is the best choice. A Chinese company called Nice Diaper sells some Japanese style diaper covers on there and from what I've heard the quality is good for the price you pay. Importing something direct from Japan is going to cost $$$.

Comment

Just haven't had any luck finding them on eBay. Yes nice diaper has them, but I am really after the omutsu range. They have the best items

Comment

covers

nicediaper are cheap chinese knock-offs. Don't waste your money. I have ordered from Omutsu several years ago, but I think that they may not sell in to the US now.

its been a while, but I have seen them on a Japanese version of Ebay. You'd have to do some research. They are fairly expensive. i think mine were around 80 each after the conversion.

Also, there are these:

http://www.pvc-plea.jp/user/687672/omutsu

Never ordered from them, but would like to.

Comment

nicediaper is great

Gday,

I find nicediaper to be great... in fact those pants are slowly replacing all my other pants. Yes they are cheap but they are well made, dont leak and last quite a long time.

One note... the "standard" pull up pants dont have forward facing legs but the popper pants do. (2203 style).

They are *mostly* cheaper at nicediaper.com but I have had some success on ebay at the nicediaper or fuubuu online shops.

Just bought some 2219 styles for $9

Postage is free, but takes 2-3 weeks for Australia.

Comment

i bought from fuubuu a while back, the pant was ok, apart from th fact that their XL was well, small!! hardly fit around my legs, let along with a nappy on aswell.

I to did buy from omutsu.co.jp about 7 years back.... Things have changed since then obviously...

Comment

real sizes

Originally posted by Nappies365
                i bought from fuubuu a while back, the pant was ok, apart from th fact that their XL was well, small!! hardly fit around my legs, let along with a nappy on aswell.

I to did buy from omutsu.co.jp about 7 years back.... Things have changed since then obviously...
                yeah, you are suffering the reverse problem i have being outside the USA... you will find the sizes are true! whenever i buy something from the USA I have to "size down" because the sizes are very flattering indeed.

I buy a medium everywhere except the USA where I have to find a small... which is becoming problematic as sizes usually only start at medium. go figure.

Comment

Working...
                X