Wednesday = 5 days in diapers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday = 5 days in diapers

Its only a 3 day work week for me as I have decided to take Thursday and Friday off as a mini-vacation to get some projects done around the house. I also plan on spending the whole time wearing diapers. So from Wednesday afternoon till Monday morning I will be in diapers the whole time. Since its been very few and far between that I get to enjoy diapers nowadays I plan on making those 5 days special. One thing I plan to do is give myself a large enema, diaper myself, then see how long I can hold it. Another will be to head to the lake near my house in the morning, go into the bathrooms, insert a ducoulax suppository then begin the two mile walk around the lake and see how far I get before I have a messy "accident" in my diaper. I'll have on baggy workout pants, but the diaper may still be visable. Friday night will be exciting as I'll head to a baseball game wearing my diaper. I hope it can hold as I wont have any fresh diapers with me. I've worn in public before, but never somewhere as busy as a ballpark. I just wish my fiancee (she'll be out of town this week) was an ABDL or at least accepting of hte ABDL lifestyle. She was pretty freaked out after we watched the "My Strange Addiction" episode that featured Riley the AB. Ah well, if this is the last time I get to enjoy diapers I intend to make it special.

LOL, "Depends" on the type of diaper you have if it will make it through the ball game.

If you got Dry 24/7 or Abena XPlus or Bambino you should have no problem. Molicare Super Plus may make it, but if you put a booster in it then it probably will hold up even better then just the other three above by themselves.

Any other diapers I highly suggest double them up or if they are store brand, depends, or first-quality diapers, trippling them up. I found that it is just best to cut two holes in the booster diapers, one front and one back. Then hot glue it to the other diaper. This way when you take it off it is held to the other diaper and the stuff doesn't go everywhere. Though doing this even without hot glue and being careful I didn't have any problems.

I did a quick picture, the red is the plastic you will cut out and the blue is where I put hot glue.

Enjoy your diaper time!

Comment

Have fun.

I once went to an NHL hockey game in my diapers (under sweat pants). Nobody noticed. It sure was nice to not have to stand in the lines at the bathrooms. I then drove about 80 miles to get home afterward (in my diapers, which by then were soaked and felt wonderful).

Do you really want to marry a girl who isn't understanding of your ABDL side?

If you're like most of us, you can try to give it up but it just won't work. You'll keep thinking about it and longing for it and it will drive you crazy.

Every time I met a new girl I tried to give up my diapers. In time, I'd always end up breaking up with the girl and found myself right back into my diapers again. Finally I found and married a woman who lets me do this, and if you keep looking long enough, you will too.

Moral of the story - women come and women go but you always have your diapers.

Comment

Well, the fiancee made it to her destination safely so I feel good about that.
        Got home from work around 4pm and immediately diapered myself. Unfortunately its Depend brand diapers instead of the good stuff like Molicare of Abenas. I've never worn Bambinos before but those look very comfy. My fiancee doesnt know I'm an ABDL so I wasnt able to order good diapers online. As much as I wish she'd be cool with the ABDL thing, I love being with her. Regardless it still feels good to be wearing diapers again. It wasnt long after diapering myself that I immediately wet it. Kept it on and ran out to grab some dinner, had a very large drink with dinner, went home and flooded the first diaper while relaxing on the porch. Enjoyed that for a while but am now in a clean/dry diaper. Tomorrow morning (unless its raining) I plan on heading to the lake while diapered, inserting a ducoulax suppository then walk the 2 miles around the lake and see how long I can hold out. As far as the rest of the night goes, once the sun finishes setting I'll head back to the porch wearing nothing but my diaper.

Comment

Well, Thursday came and went. Woke up Thursday AM, headed to the lake. Slipped the ducoulax suppository in before starting my walk. Really didnt feel any cramping until I had made it a mile around. Slowed my walk down and took time to admire the sunrise, the lake and the ducks. About the 1.5 mile mark is when the suppository took full effect. Wet the diaper as well. Had to walk the last half mile but there was barely any smell which was good. Came home ,cleaned up and ran out for some errands. Did a bit of clothes shopping which was fun as I got to try on several things while wearing diapers. Had anyone else been in the changing rooms I'm sure they would have heard the crinkling of hte diaper as I moved about my changing room. Later that day I tried giving myself the 2qt enema. Tossed in a bottle of mineral oil to makes things more fun. Wasnt able to take the whole thing as the cramping was bad. Very messy ending, cleanup was not fun . Spent the rest of the day just enjoying my diapers. Its now Friday, going to get my haircut, run more errands then get ready for a baseball game tonight. Diaper has been dry since I changed around 10am, we'll see how much longer it can stay that way.

Comment

Working...
          X