24 male embarrased by parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 male embarrased by parents

So I have been a diaper lover for a good, 6-7 years. Nothing feels better then a thick crinkly diaper in between my legs. I am 24 and still live at home, my mother is going through menopause and is a HUGE bitch off and on. Anyhow I was away on vacation over night with my girlfriend who doesn't know about my secret fetish. I love her and I have a few old diapers from packages under my bed well hidden in my room (or so I thought). Anyhow my father was for some reason putting stuff away in my room and pulled my drawer out where yes I keep my diapers and he found them, told me mom and just is making me throw all of them out and making fun of me about my fetish. I do love her but she is just rediculous some times and this got me really upset. I am always really open to her and tell her everything but after this I feel like I can't even do that. I am just extremely hurt, I fell intimidated and most of all very embarassed. She hates when I drink so tonight I think I am going to have a few and let loose a bit and relax.

I know how you feel. Once I got my own place things got better and my relationship with my parents got much better too.

Hang in there and stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Originally posted by big1986
    So I have been a diaper lover for a good, 6-7 years. Nothing feels better then a thick crinkly diaper in between my legs. I am 24 and still live at home, my mother is going through menopause and is a HUGE bitch off and on. Anyhow I was away on vacation over night with my girlfriend who doesn't know about my secret fetish. I love her and I have a few old diapers from packages under my bed well hidden in my room (or so I thought). Anyhow my father was for some reason putting stuff away in my room and pulled my drawer out where yes I keep my diapers and he found them, told me mom and just is making me throw all of them out and making fun of me about my fetish. I do love her but she is just rediculous some times and this got me really upset. I am always really open to her and tell her everything but after this I feel like I can't even do that. I am just extremely hurt, I fell intimidated and most of all very embarassed. She hates when I drink so tonight I think I am going to have a few and let loose a bit and relax.

Comment

If there's one thing I've learned about paraphilia it's that once you fully understand the cause and effect relationship between what a person desires and why they desire it you realize that you can't judge them for it.
      Your mom has no business giving you a hard time and your mom's boyfriend had no business going through your things.

Comment

I believe the fact that you are 24 and still living with mom/dad is the root of your problem. Move your ass out.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
          I believe the fact that you are 24 and still living with mom/dad is the root of your problem. Move your ass out.
          That is easier said then done...

While I am in college my life is much easier because I am living at home.

LOL, I'm sure I have the best hiding spot ever thought of as no one has a reason to ever look inside tower speakers. They are a foot wide by about 3 feet tall, so they fit a pretty large stash of diapers. For easy access I removed the woofer on one of them. Since it is the bass you don't notice the loss as bass is none directional. Anyways in our small house both of them hooked up is way to much bass. If I don't turn down the bass still when people are home even at low volumes it sounds like a club is going on upstairs, lol.

If you are not in college though I would certainly say it is time to find a job and move our if you don't plan on investing in an education and get the type of job you want with the pay you want. Of course it isn't a guarantee, but it largely increases your chances of being hired in the major you graduated.

Comment

Originally posted by dl_ashlee
            That is easier said then done...

While I am in college my life is much easier because I am living at home.
            Who ever said life was supposed to be easy? College is all about hard work, sacrifice and learning to stand on your own. I worked full time while going to school. It wasn't a whole lot of fun but it did ensure my independence. I can honestly say that working for those years taught me much more than I learned in class.

Comment

Wow, guys. How did this thread turn from a support thread about some bigoted shit going down in the OP's life to a referendum on his life choices? I know plenty of people who lived at home through college and turned out just fine. For some people it is the most economically sound choice, and God knows that's more than enough reason to do anything these days. It's not our business to judge. This should be a safe space to ask for support.

Comment

I don't have a problem with people living with mom/dad. It does work for some folks.

I do have a problem with people trying to practice their alternative lifestyles while living with mom/dad and then bitching when they end up in trouble.

If you want to do the kinky stuff, do it in your own fucking place.

Comment

Originally posted by PERVasive
                  It's not our business to judge. This should be a safe space to ask for support.
                  Posting shit on the internet opens said shit up to comments, good or bad. Don't like it? Don't post shit on the internet.

Comment

Shit happens when you party naked.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
                      I don't have a problem with people living with mom/dad. It does work for some folks.

I do have a problem with people trying to practice their alternative lifestyles while living with mom/dad and then bitching when they end up in trouble.

If you want to do the kinky stuff, do it in your own fucking place.
                      Wow, think you should be a bit more judgmental, especially as it sounds as though you are an AUTHORITY on how people should live their lives.

Wait a moment, you're posting comments on a message board for ABDLs.

Comment

Originally posted by DB688
                        Posting shit on the internet opens said shit up to comments, good or bad. Don't like it? Don't post shit on the internet.
                        Don't like your comments being criticised? Don't post comments on the net!

See what I did there, turned your argument around on you.

We're all fucking geniuses on this board!

Comment

Wow, you guys must have really boring lives to get so wrapped up in something so insignificant. Do you ever go back when your heads cool and realize how stupid you sound? Like, if you had to explain to someone why you were so worked up? Don't you think you would just get a blank stare with the advice to learn to pick your battles and let it go? That's what you'd get from me. We are all friends/amigos/comrades here. Try to remember that.

-Six

Comment

I so Love Intelligent Conversation wih ABDL.s

enough said have a great day people.

Comment

Working...
                            X