Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypnosis & Uncontrolled Wetting?

Hypnosis & Uncontrolled Wetting

Okay, I am posting this here and on the Bedwetting Board because I thought that these would be the two boards where this subject would be the most applicable.

Has anyone achieved any measure of success by using hypnosis or audio files? I know that there are sites like "warp your mind" that have bedwetting and wetting audio files that are supposed to induce that but has it actually helped anyone?

I was just wondering if anyone had found success with any realistic method to make them wet the bed or their pants/diaper unconsciously or beyond your control.

The reason I say "realistic" is because I know there have been people in the past who say to drink alcohol or take sleeping pills but lets face it ... it's unrealistic and simply not feasible to take sleeping pills or get so wasted from drinking every night that you wet yourself with any consistent results.

Just wondering! THANKS for your time!

NJDiaperGuy81

Don't do it

I am a trained and qualified Hypnotherapist and have been for over 20 years, these tape are extremely dangerous, they can cause damage to the mind. When you are hypnotised you need a trigger to bring you back and these recordings don't have that. In my 20 years I have seen 5 people who have used tapes to stop smoking, eating etc. If you want end up in a mental institution then use them, they WILL no make you wet the bed, its a con and will lead to damage to your mental health

Comment

Really ... ?

Thank-you for your response to my question Perry! I do not doubt your assessment because Lord knows I am nowhere near being qualified enough to give it a true evaluation but I am curious ...

Why would it be damaging to your mental health and how would it damage you? I thought that tapes like the ones I was describing played more on ones' subconscious and would be very similar to intermittently flashing "Drink Coke" lightning fast on the screen while watching a movie.

Anyway ... thank-you for talking with me! Take Care!

NJDiaperGuy81

Comment

I've found through years of trial and error that the best way to reliably wet the bed is to spend the evening drinking water every 15 minutes until you loose control, and keep up the cycle of drinking and holding it until you loose control until you're ready to go to bed. Then empty your bladder before going to bed, and if you can get to sleep you'll probably wet in your sleep. If not, your bladder will wake you up and you can just let go in bed. If you do this a few times, you will find your self closer to your goal of being a bedwetter, with the ability to control when it happens by regulating your water intake.

Comment

Working...
        X