Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DryDayz from Cuddlz

Hello all,

Has anyone tried the new DryDayz range from Cuddlz?

Looks to me like they're simply a plain white version of their standard nappy, without the teddy bear print.

Anyone who's tried these care to share a review?

Cuddlz

I've been using Cuddlz nappies for about a year now and with one exception, I really can't find fault with them.

As you say, they are white, no wetness indicator, quite thick and very absorbant. They are just a little noisy, which I happen to like. One Cuddlz nappy takes me through the night and will hold 3-4 good wettings.

They have a curious, but not unpleasent odour.

The only fault I have found is that the plastic landing zone for the tapes can split if the nappy is done up too tight.

Best value is the 64 pack (8 packs of 8). Service is excellent, discreet and delivery is very quick.

Enjoy...

Comment

You do realize those are made by the same company that produces Bambino in the US... right?

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
        You do realize those are made by the same company that produces Bambino in the US... right?
        Not sure of the point you are making. Buying Bambino nappies in the UK from US suppliers is simply not an option, due to absurd delivery charges. Cuddlz are based in the UK and and give us a Bambino-like nappy at a reasonable cost.

Comment

Working...
        X