HOw nice it is!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOw nice it is!

Today I have the day off work and am alone around the house. My task for the day has been to get the outside painted where we put on an addition. When I got up this morning the first thing I did was to get a diaper from my stash and put it on. I did use the toilet for my morning poop and so I remained dry through breakfast. I had only the diaper and tee shirt on while I ate and watched some reports about the hurricane headed for the coast. Then I put my work shorts and shoes on and preceeded to Home Depot to purchase the paint. I was still dry. At the Depot as I ordered the paint I felt some pee release into my diaper. I walked around the storefor other items, letting pee go as I felt the slightest urge. The diaper was getting warm between my legs and no one around me even suspected. I picked up the now mixed paint, checked out and headed home. Twice as I painted, in full view of any neighbors who may be around, I felt the need to pee. It was so nice to let it go and not have to stop and clean up, take off my dirty shoes, go to the bathroom, and get back to work. I simply paused wherever I happened to be, let loose and felt the hot moisture spread through my diaper. I put this diaper on at 8 AM. It is now 3:30 PM. It has not yet leaked though I am sitting on a protective pad just in case. I have peed a bit more while writing this but I feel there is no more to come. I will read a few posts on the internet then get cleaned up and dispose of the soaked diaper before anyone comes home.

Sounds like a Home Depot commercial in the making!
    Mikey
    www.dailydiapers.com

Comment

Working...
    X