Story Repost: The College Angel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story Repost: The College Angel

Just a repost of an old story for a friend. Enjoy!
    ----------------
    The College Angel

I hadn’t expected anyone that night, especially at two in the morning. As usual, David was at his girlfriend’s for the weekend and I had the room to myself. The knock on my door made me jump. I hit the mute button on my television, hoping whoever it was would think I had gone to bed and leave.

“We know someone’s in there! We heard your TV!” a vaguely familiar, giggly voice called through the door.

Damn. I threw on a pair of pants and a sweatshirt and unlocked the door. My heart was pounding in hopes the bulk would not show through. The door’s opening revealed Sara and her roommate Amy supporting a third girl between them. My eyes burned from their breath.

“John, this is my friend Elizabeth from Penn State,” Sara said. “She’s here to visit us this week. Yay!” Just then, Elizabeth came alive.

“Sa-ra. I hafta go again,” she said.

“Come on,” Amy said, half dragging Elizabeth toward the communal girls bathroom.

“Do you want to come in?” I asked Sara.

“Just for a sec,” Sara said, looking both ways as if she were about to cross a busy intersection. “We have a question.”

“What’s that?”

“You know those diapers you have for your nephew?”

“Yeah?”

“Can we have one?”

“What for?”

“I don’t know. We--just want one.”

“Not until I know what it’s for.” My heart began thumping harder again.

“Elizabeth.”

“What?”

“Do you think they would fit someone like Elizabeth?”

Sara had seen me bring a bag of Pull Ups into the dorm about a month before. I told her they were for my nephew, who sometimes comes to visit. Though he had been potty-trained for at least a year, he was still young enough that anyone who didn’t know better might mistake him for a late trainer. That was about the only sentence I had ever spoken to Sara.

“Why? Does Elizabeth need to wear diapers? Looks to me like she already knows how not to potty in her pants.”

“It’s just a joke,” Sara said. “We want to put them on her tonight so we can see the look on her face when she wakes up.”

“She won’t get mad?”

“No,” Sara laughed. “We call her the baby of the group all the time ‘cause she’s smaller than anyone else we know! She’ll think it’s funny.”

“Okay. Hang on.”

I pulled the package of Pull Ups out from beneath my bed and gave Sara one.

“Thanks,” she said. “Hey, do you want to see her? After we do it, I mean.”

“Sure,” I said, hoping she couldn’t hear my heart speed up “Call me and I’ll come up.”

“It shouldn’t take long for her to fall asleep. She’s NEVER been this drunk!” Sara hid the diaper beneath her shirt as Amy and Elizabeth came back down the hallway. “Come on, Elizabeth,” she said, giving Amy a certain Mission Accomplished look. “Let’s go back to my room.”

As soon as the door closed, I stripped off my pants and peeled the duct tape off my outer Pull Up. They didn’t fit just right, but I liked them, and after pulling apart the tear-away edges, a little duct tape helped make them snug enough to do their job.

Looks like I’ll be using the big boy bathroom tonight, I thought to myself. But it’ll be worth it to see this!

After taking off my second Pull Up, the one snuggled against my skin, I pulled out a pair of Fruit of the Looms and put my pants on over top of them. I placed the Pull Ups back in their package and slid it back under the bed, then crawled on top of the bed, taking the TV off mute. They were playing an old James Stewart movie on Channel 36. They never show his best films at 2 a.m. Still, it was James Stewart, and any movie with James Stewart was worth staying up late for.

About a half hour later, there was another knock at my door. I turned on the lights and was surprised to find the girls there again.

“I thought you were gonna call,” I said.

“Changed our minds,” Sara said, smiling. “We brought the baby to you instead.”

She and Amy began giggling uncontrollably as Elizabeth stumbled into the room and grabbed onto my arm for support.

“Hi!” Elizabeth said, closing her eyes tightly and swaying even as she held my arm.

“I thought you were gonna wait until--later,” I said to Sara and Amy.

“She wanted another beer,” Amy said. “She didn’t want to go to sleep.”

“She doesn’t even know what’s happening,” Sara said. “We slipped the diaper on her while she drank our last beer. Isn’t that right, Baby?”

“Hi!” Elizabeth said again, and Sara and Amy burst into uncontrollable laughter.

“Oh, well. Bye, Baby!” Amy said, backing into the hallway with Sara.

“I think you forgot something,” I said as Elizabeth rested her head on my shoulder.

“No we didn’t!” Sara said. “She’s all yours for the rest of the night! Be good for John, Baby!” She quickly slammed the door, and I could hear the laughter quickly fading away as the girls ran back downstairs to their room.

“Are you okay?” I asked Elizabeth.

“Where’s--where’s Sara?” she said.

“She left for a little while.”

“Where is she?”

“I don’t know. Hey, do you wanna lie down for a little while?”

“Mmm-hmmmm,” she said. “Where’s Sara?”

“Here,” I said, leading her to David’s bed. “Lie down here. You’ll feel better.”

Elizabeth passed out almost before her head landed. Sara had been right about her size. She wasn’t quite five feet tall, and she couldn’t have weighed more than ninety-five pounds with a pocketful of quarters.

Her brown hair stopped about midway around her neck, and though it had been mussed, I could tell it was supposed to curl under to hug her face. The Pull Up she wore had been stretched a little, but it was a good, snug fit. Her socks were white with little pink bands at the top. Sara and Amy had topped off the ensemble with one of Amy’s Pi Beta Phi T-shirts, white with green sleeves and letters.

In one way, Elizabeth’s appearance turned me on, but in another, I felt bad for her. This was not her idea at all, and even though Sara said she wouldn’t be mad, I couldn’t help but think of how I would feel if I woke up and found out that someone had taken off all my clothes and put me in a diaper. I love diapers, but if I’m wearing one, I want to know how it got there, and I wouldn’t want a friend putting it there as some stupid prank. Still, what could I do?

I pulled the covers up over Elizabeth and made sure she was lying on her side in case she had to vomit. I slid our trash can over to the bed and placed some old newspapers around it just in case. Then I turned out the lights and the TV and went to bed myself.

I had already been awake for a couple hours and was typing a paper when Elizabeth woke up around noon the next day. She turned over a few times, then she must have realized something was wrong because she jumped up and half-yelled “Ohmigod! Where am I?” She closed her eyes tightly, as the bright light and the sudden shout obviously took its toll on her head.

“It’s okay,” I said. “I’m a friend of Sara’s.”

“Who are you?” she said. “What am I doing here?” She looked down to make sure her top was covered.

“My name’s John. I’m a friend of Sara’s. You were a little out of it last night, so she left you here to sleep.”

“Where’s Sara?”

“In her room, I suppose. I haven’t seen her today. Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?”

“No,” she said, lying back down and closing her eyes again.

“Let me get you some Tylenol,” I said.

I poured some water from the bottle in my refrigerator, and I sat by the bed as I handed it to her with the medicine.

“Thank you,” she said, swallowing the pills.

“Here,” I said, handing her the water bottle. “Take this. You need to drink some more water. It’ll make you feel better. You’re welcome to stay here as long as you want.”

“Thanks, but--I should go find Sara,” she said. Strands of her hair stuck to her cheeks, filtering in around the red marks left by the pillow.

I put the cup on my shelf as she pulled the covers down, then quickly jerked them back up again.

“Oh no,” she said, her face turning even redder than it had been. “I--I--”

“It’s okay,” I said. “I know.” Her lower lip began to tremble.

“It was Sara,” she said.

“Yes, I know,” I said.

“Ohmigod! I--I’m so sorry.” A small trickle escaped the corner of her right eye.

“There’s nothing to be sorry about,” I said, leaning over to put my arm across her shoulders. “It was a mean thing to do, but you had nothing to do with it.”

“They always call me Baby,” she said. “I wish I was seven feet tall! I wish they were the babies!” She held the covers to the Greek letters across her chest.

“Shhh. They ARE the babies. Just stupid, immature babies. A mature girl wouldn’t do something like this. They’re just stupid babies.”

“Then why am I the one wearing diapers?”

“Because that’s what babies do. They make fun of other people and embarrass them. Besides, I don’t think the diapers make you look like a baby at all. You look more like a cherub, an angel.”

“I look like a baby! I AM a baby. To them, I’m a baby!”

“You’re not a baby.”

“Where’s Sara? I’m gonna find Sara and shove this diaper right up her ass!”

“She didn’t think you’d be this upset,” I said. “I don’t think she’d have ever done this if she thought so.”

“I don’t care! Sara’s a bitch! And Amy’s a bitch too! I have to pee and there’s no way in hell I’m going in this diaper!”

“No, don’t do that,” I said. “Here.”

I wrapped my bathrobe around her and helped her out of the bed.

“I hate that fuckin’ bitch!” Elizabeth said.

“She’s your friend,” I said.

“Some friend!” I opened the door for her. “I’m soooo sorry about this,” she said, her eyes beginning to tear up again.

“Don’t be sorry. Angels are never sorry.”

“What’s your name again?”

“John.”

“I’ll bring your robe back later, John. And thank you. I’m sorry.”

Part 2

I straightened David’s bed up before he came back that evening. As always, he came in, threw his gym bag of books and clothes on the bed and flipped on his computer to check his e-mail. The machine was still making start-up sounds when a knock came at the door. He leaned back from his chair and opened it, revealing Elizabeth, this time fully dressed. She held out my robe in her hands.

“John,” she said. “Here’s your robe back. Thank you again.” She looked at the floor.

I walked to the door and took the robe from her, throwing it over the back of my chair.

“Are you okay?” I said.

“They were still sleeping when I went back to Amy’s room,” she said. “I woke them up and yelled at them, but that was it. I couldn’t do anymore. I’m still mad though.”

“You should be,” I said. “After what they did to you like that. I’d never speak to them again. Then again, you’re a better person than I am, so maybe you’d never speak to them for two days or something like that.”

David picked up the ringing telephone.

“Hey, John, this is my dad,” he said. “Do you mind leaving for a few minutes?”

“Sure,” I said, guiding Elizabeth into the hallway.

“He doesn’t let you in the room when he talks to his father?” she said.

“He has what you might call a strained relationship with his dad,” I said. “He never calls unless it’s to yell at him about money or something like that. We have an understanding.”

“John, can--can I ask you something?” Elizabeth said, looking down at her feet again.

“Ask me anything,” I said, “but stop looking down. I can’t see your beautiful eyes that way.”

She looked up at me, but did not give me the smile that usually accompanies such a line. Instead, her lips almost formed a straight line, the corners pointing slightly down if anything.

“John,” she said, “Sara said you gave her the diapers I had on this morning.”

Oh shit. Why did Sara have to drag me into this?

“That’s right,” I said. “I keep them here for when my little nephew visits. But Elizabeth, please believe me, I would never have given them to her if I knew how embarrassed you’d be. She said you wouldn’t be mad. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.”

“That’s okay,” she said, pausing for a second. “Um, John.... Can I have another diaper?”

“What? What for? Oh, of course. Revenge!”

“Um, no. I, uh....” She started crying. “Later this afternoon after I yelled at Sara and Amy I still had the diapers and I started thinking about what if I had used them this morning, so I went in the bathroom and put them on and used them. And I liked it!”

At that point, the crying turned into uncontrollable sobbing. I wrapped one arm around her waist and put my other hand on her back, pulling her to me.

“Why am I so weird?” she said. “Please don’t tell, John! Please!”

“It’s okay,” I said. “It’s okay. It’s not weird.”

“Yes it is! My God, it is SO weird. I am SO weird!”

I hesitated for a moment. “Elizabeth, do you want another diaper?”

“Yes! No! I don’t know!”

“Elizabeth, listen to me. You can have all the diapers you want, but you have to listen to what I’m about to say, okay?

“Okay,” Elizabeth sniffed.

I leaned over to her ear. “They aren’t for my nephew,” I said. “I like to wear diapers, too.”

She stopped crying almost immediately, pulling away from me slightly, her mouth open.

“Now you’re making fun of me!” she said “I can’t believe you!”

“Elizabeth,” I said. “Elizabeth, it’s true. If you’re weird, so am I because I like it too.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. I just do. Do you know why?”

She shook her head.

“I can’t give you any Pull Ups right now because David’s in there,” I said. He doesn’t know about it. He has class at nine o’clock tomorrow morning, though. Can you come by then?”

“Yes,” she said, pausing once more. “See? I told you I’m a baby. Babies like to wear diapers.”

“You are not a baby,” I said. “I told you, you’re an angel. And you will no longer wear diapers. From now on, they’re angel pants.”

And then I took a gamble.

“And you’ll have the choice of wearing or not wearing your angel pants while accompanying me to the movies tomorrow night at seven o’clock,” I said.

Elizabeth smiled, but only a little smile. “Tuesday,” she said. “I already told Sara I’d go out with her and Amy tomorrow night so they can make up for what they did to me.”

“Sara’s really a creep for what she did to you,” I said, though I couldn’t hide my smile of delight that Elizabeth had actually said ‘yes.’

“Yeah, I know,” Elizabeth said.

“But she has excellent taste in friends.”

I have to admit that I don’t remember much about that Tuesday’s movie. Elizabeth and I tried to make small talk about it on our way back into the dorm that night.
    “What did you think of the movie?” I said.
    “It was okay,” she said. “But I loved being there with you.”
    “To tell you the truth, I didn’t see much of it. My eyes were too busy watching the little angel in the seat next to me.”
    “Oh? Well next time, try paying more attention to me!”
    We smiled as we approached the dorm door. “It would have been a better movie with James Stewart,” I said.
    “Ohmigod! I LOVE James Stewart!” she said.
    “No you don’t. You’re just patronizing me.”
    “Yes I do! I think James Stewart is the greatest actor who ever lived! Or ever will!”
    “You do?” I said. “Hot dog!” She laughed as I grabbed her around her waist and pulled her head in for a kiss. She was still laughing at the end of the embrace.
    “Was it that bad?” I said.
    “No!” she laughed. “No. I can’t believe you! You’re amazing!”
    “Well, it wasn’t that good--”
    “No, I mean you really are amazing! You are the sweetest, most charming guy I have ever met. And you love James Stewart, too!”
    “And let’s not forget how we met! You were sleeping in my room half naked....”
    “Can I tell you something, John?”
    “Tell me anything, Sweetie.”
    “Promise you won’t laugh?”
    “Promise.”
    “Promise you won’t make fun of me?”
    “Promise. I promise everything. What is it that you want to tell me?”
    “I--I think I love you.”
    “Love is a strong word.”
    “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that! I knew I shouldn’t have said that!”
    “Elizabeth! Elizabeth! I didn’t mean that. I didn’t mean that at all. Elizabeth, Honey, I love you, too. I fell in love with you before you even woke up Sunday morning. But, do you think it’s possible to fall in love in such a short time? I mean, real love?”
    “Yes, I do. Do you?”
    “I want to. Yes. Yes, with you, I do.”
    Never was a sweeter kiss ever exchanged than the one that followed on the dorm steps. Suddenly, it was over and Elizabeth was giggling again.
    “What is it now?” I said.
    “Ohmigod, I have to pee!”
    “Well, go ahead,” I said, holding her arms to her sides and looking down into her eyes as they sparkled like Coca-Cola.
    “I--I can’t. I don’t have any angel pants. I’ve been afraid to even use them since you gave them to me.”
    “Don’t be afraid,” I said. “I won’t let you be afraid. I won’t let anything hurt you.” I fished out my front door key and led her inside.
    I knew David would be spending the night at his girlfriend’s place again, so I was not hesitant about taking Elizabeth to my room. Besides, he said the first night he saw her he could tell there was something between us. Even if for some reason he was there, he would leave us alone.
    The room was empty when I opened the door. I picked Elizabeth up and sat her on my bed.
    “What are you doing?” she said, laughing even more than she had downstairs.
    “Carrying you across the threshold,” I said. “Welcome to happiness.”
    “But I have to go to the bathroom!” she said.
    “Hang on.” I grabbed two Pull Ups from their package and shoved them into her hands. “Here,” I said. “Go to the bathroom and put these on. And when you come back here, I want proof that they’ve been used! You won’t be afraid. I won’t let you.”
    “Why two?”
    “They’re meant to hold the pee of a five-year-old, not an eighteen-year-old,” I said. “Even angels leak sometimes.”
    “What if someone sees me?”
    “They’re not going to. Are you going to do this? You better go put those angel pants or else I’m going to tickle you until you don’t need them anymore!”
    I felt the back of Elizabeth’s jeans when she came back.
    “Well, the angel pants are where they’re supposed to be all right, but let’s see if they’ve been used property,” I said. “Take off your jeans.”
    With her jeans off, I felt the back of Elizabeth’s Pull Ups, putting two fingers between her backside and the leg elastics that touched it.
    “Elizabeth, these angel pants don’t feel wet to me,” I said. “Did you wait until after you peed to put them on?”
    She looked down at the floor. “I’m sorry,” she said.
    “I keep telling you, Sweetie, don’t be sorry. Angels aren’t sorry. You do know I’m going to have to punish you for this though, don’t you?”
    I quickly grabbed her, pulling her down onto the bed with me and tickling her sides as hard as I could.
    “No!” she screamed as she laughed. “No!” Suddenly, I felt my right pants leg becoming warmer. I stopped tickling Elizabeth. She looked at me and smiled.
    “I tricked you!” she said. “I am sorry about your pants, though. Remember, angels leak sometimes, too!”
    I didn’t bother to change my pants, nor did Elizabeth bother to replace hers. We laid on my bed, kissing and tickling each other for probably an hour or so before Elizabeth finally said she wanted to take the Pull Ups off.
    “I don’t want to get a rash,” she said. “Where are my pants?”
    I handed them to her. When I did, her eyes began to sparkle, only this time, more mischievously.
    “You know,” she said slowly, “I wouldn’t have to worry about rashes so much if it weren’t for all that hair inside my angel pants. And it would be soooo much easier to clean up. John, would you like to help me get rid of my angel hair?”
    “Elizabeth,” I said. “You know I love you. But I don’t know if I’m ready--”
    “Ready? Don’t tell me you’ve never seen one of these before,” she said, lifting up her left leg elastic with her forefinger just enough to let a small patch of hair show through.”
    “Well--I.... Not in person, no....”
    “Well then. I think it’s about time you were introduced. Do you have a razor?”
    I filled a basin with warm water in the bathroom. Elizabeth had taken off her first Pull Up by the time I got back. She still had her second one on as she spread newspapers on the floor. I sat the basin down on top of them. My hands were shaking as I pulled out my razor and shaving cream.
    Elizabeth sat on the floor beside the basin, putting most of her weight on her arms behind her back. Her legs were slightly spread, and her knees were bent with her feet flat on the floor.
    “Don’t be nervous,” she said. “I’ve done this myself several times. It’s easy.”
    “I’ve never shaved an angel before.”
    “I’ve never been shaved by an angel before,” she said, tearing her last Pull Up’s pull-away side about halfway down. “Care to do the honors?”
    I tore the side the rest of the way down and repeated the deed on the other side. Elizabeth lifted herself slightly as I slid the Pull Ups out from under her. I could feel the cold dampness even through the outside cover. As I disposed of the two Pull Ups in a plastic bag, Elizabeth moved over, lowering her backside into the basin.
    “Ready when you are,” she said.
    My hands were still shaking as I rubbed on the shaving cream. The center was the thickest. You could see the sides were still growing back from an earlier shearing. I had to steady my hand before I took the first razor stroke.
    “Don’t move,” I said.
    “Be gentle,” she said.
    Five minutes later, melted shaving cream and loose hairs filled the basin. I helped Elizabeth to her feet and handed her a towel to try herself with. Her front was as naked as it had been when she had actually needed diapers. She sat down on the edge of the bed as I brought out two more Pull Ups.
    “It feels... different,” she said as I pulled the first one snug around her legs.
    “I’m sure it does,” I said. “Do you feel any different?”
    “A little. I feel... relaxed.”
    I covered the first Pull Up with a second one, and she sat on my lap in my beanbag chair. I rubbed her back as we watched TV, and she rested her head on my shoulder. About an hour later, she flinched.
    “Oh!” she gasped. Her eyes widened, then shrank back to their normal size. She closed them for a second.
    “Are you okay?” I said.
    “Yes-yes. I--I didn’t know it would feel like THIS.”
    “You’re wet?”
    “My God! That was--Oh!”
    I tightened my arms around her as she began kissing my neck, then my ear.
    “That was the most incredible thing that’s ever happened to me,” she whispered.
    She hadn’t changed her angel pants by the time she left for the night.
    Elizabeth and I spent more and more time together throughout the rest of the week. David stayed in the dorm until the next weekend, so we didn’t hang out in the room too much. Elizabeth still didn’t want to wear Pull Ups when she was with other people, but anytime we went anywhere off campus, she carried a couple with her and slipped them on. Just knowing what she was doing was excitement enough for both of us, though I never did see the Pull Ups once she put them on.
    We saw a late movie that Saturday night. When we got back to the room, I noticed she was acting a little differently than usual. We didn’t talk much, just kept looking at each other and grabbing each other and kissing. Finally, Elizabeth jumped on my bed, her back against the mattress. She gently grabbed my shirt, pulling me down toward her.
    “This is our last night together,” she said. “John, I want you.”
    She unbuttoned her jeans and began wriggling out of them.
    “I--Elizabeth--”
    “Pull,” she said.
    “Elizabeth, wait.”
    She sat up in the bed. “What’s wrong?”
    “Elizabeth, I love you, and I know without a doubt that you love me. But there’s something you should know.”
    “Ohmigod, what is it? Something bad? Please don’t let it be something bad!”
    “Elizabeth, I know it sounds stupid, and I don’t even know why it’s important to me but it is. I--Elizabeth, I want to save myself for marriage. I don’t want to go all the way yet.”
    “You want to save--”
    “Yes. I know. It’s ridiculous. But please understand. Please, please try to understand.”
    She sat silent for a second, then put her hand on John’s.
    “John. John, you know I love you. You know what you mean to me. John, I think that is the sweetest thing you’ve ever done. I mean most guys--”
    “Yeah, most guys.”
    “I understand John. I love you.”
    “I’m sorry.”
    “Don’t be,” she said, running her fingers across my back. “Angels don’t have to be sorry.”
    “I love you, Elizabeth,” I said, standing up. I pulled her off the bed and took her in my arms. We held onto each other until it felt like there was no each other, only a single entity.
    “John,” Elizabeth whispered. “Would it be okay if--if we slept together tonight--in our diapers?”
    “Angel pants,” John said. “I would love for my angel pants to sleep next to yours.”
    We sat down on the bed. I took my shoes off and laid in the bed, pulling the covers back for her.
    “No,” she leaned over and whispered. “I meant in just our angel pants.”
    She grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed, unfastening my shirt and pants buttons. Her jeans fell in a pile, and her button-down shirt hung loose around her shoulders. Her bra was a cream color, and that soon joined the rest of the clothes beside the bed.
    As we laid down, I cupped Elizabeth’s face in my hands, brushing back her hair and kissing her gently.
    “You’re not an angel,” I whispered. “You’re more perfect than an angel.”
    Our Pull Ups rubbed together as we wrapped our upper bodies into one another. Elizabeth smiled and sighed.
    “I’m not an angel and you’re not an angel,” she said softly. “But together, we’re the perfect angel.”
    And soon we drifted off to sleep, both knowing that someday, we’d slumber together without diapers.

Comment

Sweet story, thanks for the time taken writing it

Don't be disheartened if you don't get many replies, you can probably see the views are a lot higher, keep on writing is my advice!

Comment

Working...
      X