My old posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My old posts

Can I please be told why the thread about the Nursery with posts from AB's that had come to the nursery, has been deleted.

Was it against the terms and agreement of this site?

Probably deleted because you were advertising a service that you make money off of. If WS isn't getting a kickback they don't want it here.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
      Probably deleted because you were advertising a service that you make money off of. If WS isn't getting a kickback they don't want it here.
      Well the best way for them to get something is to chat with me, rather than just delete, also does it say you can't discuss whats happening at your nursery, ie bABies telling others that its good bad or indifferent?

Seems to be selective unless its in the TOS and then I can understand.

Oh well there are lots of better places to post anyway. This place has gone down hill since the change.

Comment

Hi

You were sent a polite message at the time but I'll say it again here. Your post was turning into a personal blog about what was happening in your nursery. If you want to blog then you should use the feature on Wonderland rather than the message board.

Wet Set

Comment

Sorry didn't get any message and checked my messages.

Originally posted by Wet Set
          Hi

You were sent a polite message at the time but I'll say it again here. Your post was turning into a personal blog about what was happening in your nursery. If you want to blog then you should use the feature on Wonderland rather than the message board.

Wet Set
          No sorry you didn't as if I had I would have been only to happy to adhere to your rules.
          I have never had a message from you.
          Anyway. Thats life and I wont be posting much on here anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X