nappies in public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nappies in public

any 1 wear nappies in public ,i wear a nappy when i go in town shopping i live in the south west UK and was just wondering ,i also do car boots Sundays and defiantly wear a nappy for car boots the toilets are always very dirty at car boots so a nappy makes seance

You have a wonderful command of the English language, grammar and punctuation.

Comment

sure do...

sometimes even without pants... if the situation is right.

wifey and I have gone out to kings cross (in australia) with me wearing nothing but a nappy, shirt and leash! now that was humiliating.

Comment

Originally posted by nappy_and_pilchers

wifey and I have gone out to kings cross (in australia) with me wearing nothing but a nappy, shirt and leash! now that was humiliating.
        Tell us more,I love humiliation and would love to go out like that too.Do you and your wife have a Female led lifestyle?

Comment

me

diaper and plastic pants under shortalls and onsie with a pacifier clipped to me. walking down a major road carrying a bag of diapers.

I win.

Comment

old news

posted here heaps but youll find new stuff on fetlife

Comment

I'll wear out in public if it's under clothes and can't be seen! Bit of a chicken I suppose, but I just like it if it adds to the "naughtiness"

Comment

dont get it...

disposable diapers are *designed* to be worn in public... no one will ever notice and even if they do, they will just assume you are either diabled or simply just incontinent. Do you think "fetishist" when someone goes past you in a wheelchair? But there are people who get off on being in a wheelchair...

Chillax peeps. Be brave.

Originally posted by JustAnotherGuy
                I'll wear out in public if it's under clothes and can't be seen! Bit of a chicken I suppose, but I just like it if it adds to the "naughtiness"

Comment

I don't get to do it often because of having kids living in the house, but 1-3 times a year when they're away (or when I'm out of town in a motel) I put on at least three big thick cloth diapers and plastic panties and go out shopping wearing sweat pants or shorts over them.

Occasionally I'll get really brave and take off the shorts and then hop out of the car to get gas, mail a letter, buy a drink out of a machine, etc wearing only a t-shirt and my wet (and sometimes poopy) diapers.

I'm careful where I do this, and only do it during times of the day when there aren't any kids out and about (usually mornings on a school day). I don't overdo it because I don't want to get in any trouble. But when I do, what a rush!

Comment

I often wear nappies and plastic pants to work. Usually disposables, but occasionally I'll wear a nice soft thick terry nappy, pinned and with clear plastic baby pants.

Comment

Diapers in public today

I did just return home with a very wet diaper. Started this morning with a nice dry diaper. Had a contractor arrive to do some work and he was here unitl afternoon. By then I had peed slowly a couple of times. I went inside to clean up, left the diaper on and pulled on plastic pants over it to help with leaks. I then left to run errands - Home Depot, a motorcycle shop, Sears in the mall, Sams club and Walmart. By Sears I was desperate and started dribbling pee with little control. I did keep from flooding and the diaper soaked it all up. I love the warm feeling and knowing that those around had no idea that I was peeing myself. Looking for my items in Walmart was accompanied by a bit of shifting from one foot to the other in an effort to hold from flooding. Back in the car on the way home I relaxed and felt the flow soak my diaper. It is now very yellow, hot and heavy. I love being in public in a diaper and using it. I'll stay in this soaking diaper for a while longer than have to change.

Comment

Originally posted by poopy_dipes
                        I don't get to do it often because of having kids living in the house, but 1-3 times a year when they're away (or when I'm out of town in a motel) I put on at least three big thick cloth diapers and plastic panties and go out shopping wearing sweat pants or shorts over them.

Occasionally I'll get really brave and take off the shorts and then hop out of the car to get gas, mail a letter, buy a drink out of a machine, etc wearing only a t-shirt and my wet (and sometimes poopy) diapers.

I'm careful where I do this, and only do it during times of the day when there aren't any kids out and about (usually mornings on a school day). I don't overdo it because I don't want to get in any trouble. But when I do, what a rush!
                        Ever go to the beach like that and just lay there sunning yourself while others walk about and see you?

Comment

in public

I wear them to college. they are great when you need to write essays. I can stay in the library all day without having going to the loo. i just make sure that I am wearing a plastic pants as well

Comment

disposable diapers are *designed* to be worn in public... no one will ever notice and even if they do, they will just assume you are either diabled or simply just incontinent. Do you think "fetishist" when someone goes past you in a wheelchair? But there are people who get off on being in a wheelchair...

Chillax peeps. Be brave.

If you don't look disabled it is a bit harder to get away with wearing Nappies in public regardless if you are incontinence or not. People are more accepting of people wearing Nappies if they have a disability than if they don't. I have several disability's and they are very visible i could get away with wearing Nappies in public but i choose not to. I don't need to wear Nappies because of my disability.

As for people who get off with people with disability's you are right about that. I have had a few people stare at me because of my disability's. I don't care if people have a fetish on disability's or not how ever i do not like been stared at. Children i can understand but not adults who know better.

Comment

In my experiences the general public is so absorbed in their own little world that they don't notice even the thickest of diapers. Remember, for the average person the thought of an adult wearing a diaper is so far out in left field that it would never even occur to them. The only ones who would see anything out of the ordinary are people who have experience with diapers themselves... either by wearing them or regularly dealing with someone who does. Those people are going to assume it's either medical or fetish (depending on their experience) and they're not going to say anything about it.

So wear your diapers and don't worry about it. As long as you don't go around intentionally exposing them to innocent bystanders you aren't going to arouse any suspicion.

Comment

Working...
                              X