Randomly found this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randomly found this.

This is an "Ask Me Anything" in Reddit and this girl talked a bit about her experience with a dl boyfriend.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...er_fetish_ama/

Looks like another example of why you should feel confident when you come out to someone; the less confidence you show, the more uncomfortable they will feel. And yes I am unfortunately speaking from experience.

Comment

It's always a drag if you get together with someone you really like, and then have to tell them a little ways down the road... I don't mean that in any negative sense apart from feeling like "I can't keep this from them" or "I want to share all of me with them" and then this translates into wondering how they're going to take it, so, of course, you worry, naturally.

I've had good and bad experiences - yes, being confident, and not making a big deal of it are probably the best ways forward.

IMO, always take your SO's feelings into account, as in don't force / pressure them to wear and be there to talk with them if they want. As long as it doesn't turn into the "elephant in the room" in any discussions.

I wouldn't marry someone if they didn't accept the DL side of me - by accepting, I mean a little more than tolerating every once in a while. So, high hopes I suppose, but that's the idealist in me...

Comment

Working...
      X