last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last night

last night staying at my bros joint looking after his dog while he is out of town for a wedding.
    his wife messages me saying her friend is coming home early and might pop over to pick up her car she is quite attractive 28 short brown hair tidy frame athletic small boobs but noticeable height 5ft 6.
    long story short i was in the shower when she came around and she knocked on the door and said she was just getting her car i said okay.
    then she said i need to pee can i use the toilet which struck me as odd that she would ask since she knows the toilet is out back near the laundry and has been here more times than me i would say.
    so i said okay then she comes bursting in saying she cant make and drops her pants while she had already started peeing turned around and sat on the edge of the bath which i was sitting in (the shower and bath combo) and starts peeing.
    it stats of slow then she really let go and it was spraying all over my legs and feet i got to see all.
    when she was done she went bright red and started to apologize but she had forgotten to pull her pants up so i got a front view she is well trimmed down there just a small landing strip
    i said her pants were soaked and that if she needed a new pair my brothers wife would have some that fit they are about the same size.
    she said she might have to but first she needed to get herself cleaned up i told her that there were some wet ones in the cupboard (wet handy wipes) similar to baby wipes just all purpose.
    she started rubbing and cleaning right in front of me and then said it was no good and started to undress saying she may as well just have a shower and get cleaned properly.
    i asked her if she wanted some privacy she what the use you have already seen enough why not the rest. we finished our shower and while drying off i told her that was the sexiest thing i have ever seen
    she went bright red and said thanks i think. then she left. she left her pee soaked panties and jeans on the floor of the bathroom so i picked them up and had a smell after she had gone.
    later she text me to say she would be round in the morning to pick them up i wrote back that i would wash them for her. when she showed up i had them cleaned and pressed for her she blushed then thanked me then left very quickly.

Nice thoughts

The above is either a dream come true or a dream, either way it was a supeb post, cheers

Comment

Working...
    X