Thai Adult bABy Nursery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai Adult bABy Nursery

Hi, I have been around the AB world for many many years and remember when this site was in the development stage and had some conversations with the owner after a photo shoot I did for Picture Magazine in Australia.

I opened a nursery in Thailand a few years ago, but closed it when I moved with my family to the UK.

After some difficult times in the UK I moved back to Thailand and met my now mummy and we opened the new nursery.

My mummy works a lot so we decided to hire a Nanny and welcomed into our family an English speaking Nanny.

Since opening the nursery we have had 2 babies visit and 2 more booked.

I am hoping that you will consider the option of having a great holiday and being a baby full time 24/7 at our nursery.

The nursery has a cot/crib, high chair, playpen, change table, baby cupboards and soon to come an adult size stroller.

We can arrange trips outside the Nursery as a baby or dressed in normal clothes and nappy under your normal pants.

Come and join us and be the baby you have always wanted to be.

web page?

Can you please share the url of the Nursery?

Comment

Url

The address is

www.thaiadultbabynursery.com

and a bit of feedback from a visitor is at:

http://fetlife.com/users/110352/posts/489231

Come and visit us soon.

Comment

My Baby holiday

Hi All

I have recently stay at the nursery in Bangkok.
        Was a little nervous at the start, but excited at the same time.
        We went at the airport and took a cab back to the nursery (house).
        Then we arrived back at the house and had a little chat downstair, seeing the full size changetable ready to be used later that day.
        I was then talking with Nanny, who is a really nice and caring lady and then headed upstairs to see the where I was going to stay for the next few nights.
        Then... we opened the door..
        and I saw a large 'adult baby' crib, a ab playpen, ab clothes and a baby cupboard.
        Nanny asked me if I wanted to take a shower, or a baby bath.
        I said baby bath.
        So I had the bath, with the help from Nanny and the toy ducks.
        After the bath, nanny dried me off and then it was no more big boy clothes...
        It was back to nappies, nice thick disposable nappies - with plenty of baby cream and baby powder.
        Next, nanny asked about clothes, and I chose some baby clothes, a baby dress with the nappy showing from the back.
        Nanny then gave me a bottle with water - then it was off to the cot.
        Nanny pulled the rails up and turned on the mobile - I was ment to be off to baby heaven - but I couldn't sleep-
        I then wet my nappy and Nanny came in - checked the nappy and then proceeded to change me, the tab broke so Nanny put me in another nappy and we went downstairs.
        When I went downstairs and nanny put me in the ab highchair.
        Downstairs was Nanny, Mummy and baby.
        Mummy had cooked us a nice Thai dish.
        Nanny cut up my food and then spoon feed me like a baby.
        We then had a couple of beers and a talk and then I was ready for bed.
        Big day.
        Nanny led me by hand back to the nursery, by that time I was wet and nanny then changed me and then we talked and I drifted off to sleep.

basically had a great time with Nanny, Mummy and baby and would return for a trip later this year.
        I miss the nursery and my nanny

Comment

Thank you

Thanks bABy Trent for those kind words about the nursery.

Nanny was very sad when you left and we all enjoyed having you here at the nursery.

It just shows that once you settle into the role how relaxing and enjoyable it can be.

Nanny says you were just like a real baby, wanting to wear everything and anything, heheheheh. Well thats what babies are about isn't it.

We look forward to hosting you again at the nursery in the future.

Love, Nanny, Mummy and bABy

Comment

Working...
          X