Walmart Footed Sleepers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmart Footed Sleepers

I couldn't believe the price ($16 - $18.47) ... and some with disney characters. They are only women's but go up to 5XL so the guys could enjoy these too. I saw them in store but as you can see they are also online.

Link to walmart.com search

WoW, they are so adorable, I totally have to have one ... or more

but I couldnt find a german website for walmart but I'm sure we have them stores here

anyone can help?

Comment

Primark often have feetie pjs at this time of year. I think you have that store in Germany? Try there...

I picked up a pair of the eeyore ones the other day. They're a tad short and a bit baggy around the waist (because I'm tall I had to get XL but I'm also thin so...) but other than that, they're great. Very warm and hold a diaper butt in place quite well

Comment

I refuse to shop at Wal Mart

Perhaps I'll get one for our winter holiday, but I oppose Wal Mart in general. I worked there for a while, I don't like the way they do things

Comment

Great find, I got me and the wife a pair

Comment

couldnt find anything at primark, at least no footed sleepers, but I ordered a couple of pyjama shorties, to wear with my drynites, but not for now, its getting really cold at nights already

seems there is no more walmart in germany, bummer, I really would have liked one of those sleepers

Comment

Originally posted by spinsugar
              Great find, I got me and the wife a pair
              Unfortunately my wife doesn't like them the least bit. She makes fun of the forever lazy commercial (by the makers of Snugie, youtube the comercial if you haven't seen it). And though I do think the products is a bit stupid, it's essentially a non-footed sleeper (that comes with fleece socks), has a hood, and a union suit flap. if not for the hood it looks just like footed PJ's. When we saw the footed pj's at walmart she scoffed at their similarity to the forever lazy.

Comment

BURN WALMART TO THE GROUND

seriously if I could find another company that sold sleepers every year I would never shop at walmart. I think the 2 daughters who own the company are spoiled brats and that the board of trustees are slowly bankrupting the company. The company is poorly managed at wall levels by uneducated, unskilled, people while all the competent people are "associates."

But the sleepers are nice. A few years ago you could get these same ones at sears but it has been a few years.

Comment

Target sells footed sleepers as well. They have them in Women's, Men's, Girl's and Boy's. Much cuter versions as well. I saw some at the local walmart in women's sizes that had penguin feet.

Target.com and search for 'footed' or 'footie' and you will see a bunch.

Comment

wow brings back memories

How many times did I used to wake up in wet footed sleepers. If I get some I certainly won't wear a nappy in thhem; just wake up in them all nice and wet

Comment

Working...
                    X