Found while surfing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found while surfing...

My grandmama and I always got along well. I remember my dad saying that she marched to a different drummer but I didn’t know what he meant until a few years ago. That was when she started doing some really strange things like one time she got into some mans car and when he came along she got into a fight with him. It was kinda hard to believe coz my dad said it wasn’t even the same color car. And then she got lost a couple of times and couldn’t find her way home even though she lived in to same place for like 40 years. But when she almost burned her house down was when my parents brought her to our house to live. I was in college at the time so when I got home I couldn’t believe she was the same person. I think the hardest part to accept was that there would be times during a day that she didn’t know who any of us were. My mother had to put her in diapers coz when she’d ask if grandmama needed to go to the bathroom she’d say no and the reason was that he’d already wet herself and the furniture too. I only wnet to a Community College which was for two years so when I was finished my mom asked if I’d help her take care of grandmama. She’d quit her job and was going crazy trying to take care of her mom coz she never got a chance to do anything else. I wasn’t keen on it but I felt guilty so I said yes. By that time grandmama stopped fighting about being in a diaper so other than when she made a mess it wasn’t too bad. Somewhere along the line I mentioned grandmama’s diapers to my best friend, Heather. That was the start.

Heather is a bit of a kook herself. But I like her coz she is. My family is too stiff and really doesn’t have a sense of humor and Heather is always laughing and joking. My mom calls her “irreverent”. Anyway, I met her at college and my dad got her a summer job a few years ago. When she finished college she moved here to work at the same place full time. We’re still good friends but it was when I told her about my grandmama wearing diapers that she sorta shocked me when she asked if I’d ever tried one. I knew she was a bit nutz but I really didn’t know why she’s ask me that. I told her I hadn’t and she sorta insisted that I try it at least once “for the experience”. She was really on my case and I don’t know why I didn’t ask her why it was so important but I didn’t. I’m pretty easy to get along with and I know I can be pushed around and to shut her up I said I would.

I took one of my grandmama’s diapers and hid it in my room and it took maybe a week before I got enough nerve to do it. I decided to do it on a night where we were going to the movies. We had already bought our tickets when I told her. The look on her face was classic. She grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the ladies room. Once there she pushed me into the handicapped stall and wanted me to show her that I really was wearing a diaper.. I did and she was almost bouncing up and down she was so excited. Then she wanted me pee in it right there. That was just too much for me. I wouldn’t do it and she knew it so she backed off.

I didn’t hear from her for a few days and then she called and apologized. But right after that she hit me with an offer for us to each wear a diaper and use it at the same time. I didn’t say yes and I didn’t say no. I think it was that night that I decided that if I said I’d do it that it might put the whole thing to an end. So, we set up a “mall day” for that Saturday. Now, each time I’d worn the diaper I’d left my panties on under it coz I had no intention of using it. I’m not sure why I left my panties on that day other than I didn’t think we’d go through with it. She drove and it was sorta funny coz neither of us mentioned diapers the whole way there.

She was actually looking for some clothes and she did some serious shopping after we got there. We had lunch in the food court and when we were done I started for the ladies room. Since diapers hadn’t been mentioned I figured that we weren’t going to do it. But she stopped me and addressed the subject right there. There were people all around and I wasn’t to happy discussing this particular subject out in the open so we went into the rest room. It was there that she came up with the idea that what we’d do was go as long as we could and when it got so bad that we’d just go into the diaper. I wasn’t sold on the idea but she said if we did it that way it wouldn’t be like we’re doing it on purpose. It’d be like we had an “accident”. I remember giving her an “I can’t believe you just said that” look. In thinking about it now, it was probably 10 years since I’d had a real “accident”. I didn’t want to continue the conversation so I shook my head in agreement.

We were walking into Forever 21 when Heather, who was right in front of me, stopped. She grabbed my hand and with a funny look in her eyes said “I’m doin it!” It was kinda funny coz we were right in the entryway with people coming and going and here she was peeing herself. I remember smiling with that thought in mind. I don’t know how long we stayed there before we moved but that was funny too. Her steps were really tiny, almost a shuffle. When we got inside I asked her if she was OK and she had a big smile on her face by then. I’m not sure exactly what she said but I think she said it was the first time she’d ever done that in public. I didn’t pick up on the whole meaning of it right then coz I was almost as nervous as she was.

I made it for a little longer. We were looking at sunglasses at one of the kiosks when I just couldn’t hold on any longer. I didn’t say anything to Heather coz I was hoping that I could stop it. I tried my best and I had the flow slowed but I just couldn’t squeeze any tighter. I finally relaxed and I’ll admit it was quite a sensation. I couldn’t believe how hot it was. I was afraid it was gonna run down my legs so I didn’t move. Heather noticed that I’d sorta stopped doin anything and I thought I saw a smile on her face. I stayed in that spot without moving for a long time. Finally Heather grabbed my hand and pulled me off to a relatively quiet place and asked if I was OK. I was but I was shaking a bit.

I was still concerned about the diaper leaking so we headed for one of the department stores and a ladies room. Like we had that time before we went into a handicapped stall. I was sorta nervous taking my jeans down and when I did Heather’s eyes kinda bugged out. I think she even said “Like, WOW!”. I asked what was wrong and she told me that she could see that I peed a lot. I knew from changing my grandmama that you could see how wet the diaper was but when I put my hand down to feel it I was surprised. I knew I went a lot but after I felt it I bent over to look and could see that it was above where my pubic hair was. But, more important, the diaper hadn’t leaked. I felt my legs all the way down and there was no wetness. I asked Heather if she was gonna check and when she did I could see that she was no where near as wet as I was. But then it hit me. What were we gonna do now. I hadn’t brought anything to change into. Heather had bought some clothes that she could, if she wanted to but she said she wasn’t gonna. So that sorta left me to do the same.

I was scared that when I sat down in the car I would leak. Heather said she didn’t think I would but dumped her clothes out and suggested that I sit on the bag. In thinking back on it I almost can’t believe that I undid my jeans and pulled them down and then rode home with a diaper showing. I still had one last thing to do and that was to get into the house and washed up without my mom seeing me doing it. It took about a half hour before my mom went to take care of grandmama before I could do it. I remember being so nervous standing next to my mom.

It wasn’t until I was in bed and was calm enough to think back on my day. I was actually excited in thinking about the fact that I had peed in the mall with all those people around and them not knowing what I was doing. I actually thought about a next time before I fell asleep.
    Last edited by sheluvs2Bwet; February 17, 2011, 02:24 AM.

Nice one

Thanks for the great story, I love reading about peoples live experiences.

I have been doing this kind of thing for many many years.

Well done.

www.thaiadultbabynursery.com

Comment

Not a bad story,

interesting without being, unrealistic.

Comment

Working...
      X