stuff that i need to say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuff that i need to say

hi this new site there stuff i do not like how can i tell if the pic on it and there has oly been 2 pic threads up on the old site i saw a lot more it not the same or my judgement better then the old one cause you could of posted storys or pic or other things and if you wanted to people to shiwch to this one whydid you not tranfer the user accounts over to this one so make it so more presoal pics can come upthe pay sites please and thk u

Learn English for a start....

Well when you learn English as a language, I am sure people will respond in a positive to you....

Comment

if look im typing on a cell phone secon i have a speach empent so how spell the word right if i cant say it

Comment

Originally posted by collegebaby
        hi this new site there stuff i do not like how can i tell if the pic on it and there has oly been 2 pic threads up on the old site i saw a lot more it not the same or my judgement better then the old one cause you could of posted storys or pic or other things and if you wanted to people to shiwch to this one whydid you not tranfer the user accounts over to this one so make it so more presoal pics can come upthe pay sites please and thk u
        Hi collegebaby

I can understand that you're a bit confused. Since the site staff appear to be a little thin this week, i'll try to point you in the right direction. There are actually a lot of picture threads, but they are in a different part of the forum than this bit you're posting in. All you have to do, is click 'Wet Set Message Boards' above the User CP bit, so you can see ALL the boards available. The picture ones are right at the bottom! It's always difficult to accept a change, especially a site like this, where some people visit every single day, but the thing is, there is now a lot less spam and general nastiness from anonymous posters.

Here is the link to the diaper photo board:

Click Here!
        The Daily Wet

Comment

thks

thks for the link i chech every other day for the recoder but anyway thks very much

Comment

Working...
          X