Kim Kardashian Bought Diapers In Case She Needed To Pee During Exam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Kardashian Bought Diapers In Case She Needed To Pee During Exam

It's from march this year. Considering the size of her bum, I wonder what size she bought.

h**ps://hollywoodlife.com/2021/03/18/kim-kardashian-diapers-baby-bar-exam-kuwtk/

That's about the sixth time she's mentioned this fetish. I am not a big fan of hers, but I was a bit fascinated by how bold she was about the fetish, so I made a list.

1) Stared in a sex tape which ended with some dude peeing on her. Lots of press about who leaked the tape, but hey, if your dad is one of the world's hottest shyster lawyers and no one ever found out who leaked the tape, then who do you THINK it was?
    2) Pursued her mother with a diaper, demanding she wear it because she had an accident.
    3) Claimed that the hole in Spanx made for peeing didn't work, and that she peed in her Spanx "all the time."
    4) Admits to wearing diapers throughout her various pregnancies.
    5) When asked about the practicality of the ultra-tight dress she wore to the Met Gala, she replied that if she really needed to pee she would just do it in her panties.
    6) And now, she wears diapers for exams.

Now come on, guys, tell me: You think Ms. Giant Butt's got our fetish or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Maria View Post
      That's about the sixth time she's mentioned this fetish. I am not a big fan of hers, but I was a bit fascinated by how bold she was about the fetish, so I made a list.

1) Stared in a sex tape which ended with some dude peeing on her. Lots of press about who leaked the tape, but hey, if your dad is one of the world's hottest shyster lawyers and no one ever found out who leaked the tape, then who do you THINK it was?
      2) Pursued her mother with a diaper, demanding she wear it because she had an accident.
      3) Claimed that the hole in Spanx made for peeing didn't work, and that she peed in her Spanx "all the time."
      5) When asked about the practicality of the ultra-tight dress she wore to the Met Gala, she replied that if she really needed to pee she would just do it in her panties.

This seems like incredibly sound evidence Maria. Evidence that up until now I was completely unaware of. As a man who absolutely loves women with big butts who soak themselves I am little disappointed that I didn’t know about this phenomenon sooner. I feel like I am completely out of the celebrity pee fetish loop.

Comment

I think this woman is the most blatant panty wetting fetishist who has "come out of the closet" since Jenny McCarthy. I have always found it interesting what you say about big butts, Nor Cal guy, because I have found, throughout my life, that a lot of guys who like women with wet pants also like women with big butts. I am perfectly ordinary down to the waist, and then my hips and my butt balloon out as if I were a giant or something, with thick thighs, and then I taper off again from the knees down. I have lived long enough to have my fair share of fetish experiences with men, and most of them were excited about the size of my rear end.

Comment

Did she pass the exam in a wet and messy diaper?

Comment

Great list, Maria. Thanks for that! I thought I'd found additional video evidence, but it's already on your list at no. 5. Kim was actually planning to pee her pants at the Met Gala:

h**ps://www.tiktok.com/@kuwtkgolden_m0ments/video/7043813112771890437

Comment

I think this woman is the most blatant panty wetting fetishist who has "come out of the closet" since Jenny McCarthy. I have always found it interesting what you say about big butts, Nor Cal guy, because I have found, throughout my life, that a lot of guys who like women with wet pants also like women with big butts. I am perfectly ordinary down to the waist, and then my hips and my butt balloon out as if I were a giant or something, with thick thighs, and then I taper off again from the knees down. I have lived long enough to have my fair share of fetish experiences with men, and most of them were excited about the size of my rear end.
              Oh, how I love a full round butt! You get extra points for that, Maria!

Comment

Kim, we know you're out there reading this, please let us know if you wet or messed your diaper during the practice Bar Exam.

Comment

Kim Kardashian Would Wear an Adult Diaper in the Name of Fashion | Drew's News

"Grace and Frankie" star June Diane Raphael joins the Drew's News desk with Drew and Ross Mathews to deliver headlines of the day, including Kim Kardashian's confession that she’d totally rock an adult diaper if needed for a LEWK.

h**ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf2WoXdfGCE
                  Last edited by dalton; May 9, 2022, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X