Kari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari

Kari woke up in her bed in her wet and messy diaper her mom comes in, her mom undoes her diaper. "you are hard today" her mom said looking at her daughter's penis "can you please milk it?" Kari asked she said as her mom wiped her ass and penis. "Do you want to in my mouth or diaper?" Her mom asked. "In your mouth" Kari said, her mom. Her mom gripped Karis big long dick she put her her mouth near her daughter's penis. She started rubbing penis up and down "faster, faster" Kari said her mom stroked her dick faster. "I'm going to explode" Kari said. Kari exploded in her mom's mouth, "your milk taste good" her mom said, she put a fresh diaper on her daughter as she swallowed her daughter's milk. She helped her daughter in her wheelchair. Kari wheeled herself into the kitchen, she wheeled herself to the table. She started eat breakfast, she saw her brother walk to the table in his diaper "kevin let me see your cock" she said. Her brother pulled his cock. "Kari hurry up the bus will be here soon" her mom said. "Can I make kevin happy?"she asked. "Did he use the toilet or his diaper" her mom asked. Right there kevin took a massive shit in his diaper. Kari took his cock in her mouth she sucked it, he exploded in her mouth . She untapped his diaper it fell to the floor, "mom kevin needs to be changed" Kari said her mom walked with a box of wipes and a dildo. "Kari did you swallow?" Her mom asked while wiping Kevin's ass. "Yes" Kari said "next time don't do that, spit" her mom said "now bend over kevin" she said. Kevin bent over "Did i poop good mommy?' He said "you did" she said. She put the dildo in his ass, she then put the diaper on him. Kari arrived at school she wheeled herself in the special needs class. Kari took a massive shit in her diaper, Mrs. Clark came over to her "Did you just shit your pants?" She asked Kari nodded her head. Mrs. Clark wheeled Kari in the back of the room "you know the drill" Mrs. Clark said. Kari bent over on the bed Mrs Clark pulled her pants she took a paddle out. She smacked Karis ass with the paddle "you aren't supposed to use your diaper" her teacher said while spanking her as she spank Kari. Karis dick got hard "I'm hard" said Kari. "Your hard?" Mrs. Clark said. "Yes" Kari said Mrs.Clark felt the front of Karis diaper. "You are very hard" said Mrs.Clark
Working...
X