Kari 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 15

"I can use the toilet" Kari said "oh come on Kari everyone knows you wear diapers" said Josh "no I don't I use the toilet" Kari said "no you don't" said Josh "I do to" Kari said "then why do you smell like shit?" asked Josh "I'm the one who pooped my pants and I wear diapers" the female student said "baby needs her diaper changed" said Michael. "Michael that's detention after school" Mrs. Weaver said "for what?" said Michael "it's ok Jamie I will change you" Mrs. Weaver said " what are you? her mommy now" said Michael "guess who just volunteered to change her diaper" said Mrs. Weaver "no I'm not doing that" said Michael "it's either that or miss football practice" said Mrs. Weaver "I'll do it" said Kari. "Now baby has another mommy to change her diapers" said Michael "that's it Michael two hours of detention after school" Mrs. Weaver said "I can't miss football practice you bitch" said Michael "that's it young man principals office now" Mrs. Weaver said "can I take Jamie?" Kari asked. "Yes" Mrs. Weaver said "come on Jamie" Kari said Jamie got her backpack Kari wheeled herself out of the room. "Where are we going? because i don't want anyone to walk in on us " said Jamie "we are going to the girls bathroom down the hall" Kari said. "Do you want me to wheel you the rest of the way?" Jamie asked
Working...
X