Kari 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 21

"Keep going Mrs.Weaver" said Kari, Mrs.Weaver keeps on riding her dick "Oh, yeah, oh yeah, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes" Mrs.Weaver said while Karis cock, "I'm about to cum" said Kari "do it for me" said Mrs. Weaver while riding karis cock. "Here I go" Kari said, she explodes in Mrs.Weaver. "that feels so much better" Mrs.Weaver said "was it the best you ever had?" Kari said "yes" Mrs.Weaver said "can you finish my diaper change?" asked Kari "since you gave me such pleasure, you get a choice of wearing diapers or trying something new" Mrs.Weaver said. "I want to try something new" said Kari "can you give me a kiss?"asked Mrs.Weaver, Kari and her kiss each other. Mrs.Weaver gets off Kari she pulls her plastic pants up "do you know what under pads are?" asked Mrs.Weaver as she puts her pants back on, "like tampons?" asked Kari "no, like bed pads" said Mrs.Weaver "yes" Kari said. "would you like to try them instead of diapers?"asked Mrs.Weaver "yes" said Kari. "Ok pull up your pants and don't worry about putting a diaper on" said Mrs.Weaver "can I please remove the duck tape from my pussy?" Kari asked. "Why do you have duck tape on your pussy?" Mrs.Weaver asked, because I was punished earlier for refusing to wear a diaper" said Kari "well we don't need that, you need that for penises to go in and out" Mrs.Weaver said. Mrs.Weaver removes the duck tape from karis vagina. Kari pulls up her pants and gets back into her wheelchair "so do you have any pads?" Kari asked "no" said Mrs.Weaver "so where are we going to get the pads?" asked Kari. "The school nurse" said Mrs.Weaver

Working...
X