Kari 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 24

"James pull down your pants please" said the nurse "ok" said James the nurse helped Kari back to her wheelchair "James come lay down on the bed" said the nurse James walks over to the bed with his loaded diaper and lays down "it smells you need to go" said the nurse "I did" said James "James would you like Kari to your diaper?"asked the nurse "will she milk me?" James asked "yes" the nurse said. She wheeled Kari the nurse grabs some wipes and latex gloves "her Kari put these on"she the nurse, Kari puts on the gloves "it's hard" Kari said "right now?" the nurse asked "yes" said Kari "what's hard?" James asked. "She I tell him?" the nurse asked "tell me what?" James asked. "Well I'm sure you know that lots of women have a vagina" said Kari "what's a vagina?" asked James "have you ever took sex ed?" Kari asked "no" James said. "I might as well show him" said Kari, she undoes the front of her pants,her cock pushes the pad down. "Oh you have a growing tree like I do" said James "does it feel better kari" the nurse asked "yes it does" Kari said. "I need my diaper changed" said James "ok Kari untape his diaper" said the nurse Kari untapes his diaper "you had to go" Kari said "I did" said James his penis gets hard "my tree is hard" said James "Kari you need to put it in your mouth" said the nurse. "That's what my mom does" said James "why don't you stand up" said Kari "ok" said James. He stands up "put it in your mouth" James said "don't you want me to clean you up?" asked Kari "ok" said James. The nurse hands her some wipes, "turn around James" said Kari, James turns around
Working...
X