Kari 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 27

"You like to be pissed on?" Kari asked "yes I do" Ms.jackie said, "can I piss on you?" Kari asked "as long you keep sticking your cock in me" said Ms.jackie "ok" said Kari. They arrive at the school "I'm wet and messy" said Ms.jackie "I'm wet as well" said Kari Ms.jackie parks the van "do you want me to change you?" asked Kari "it looks like you need to changed, look at your pants" said Ms.jackie Kari looks down at her pants they are completely wet "are you leaning how to use the toilet?" Ms.jackie asked "No, because Mrs.weaver wanted me to try an under pad instead of a diaper, because I fucked her good" said Kari "do you like using pads?" asked Ms.jackie "I can used to it" said Kari "go in the back let me you change you into a diaper and a pad" said Ms.jackie. Kari goes in the back she pulls down her pants, Ms.jackie gets out of van and walks to the back she opens up the door "that is a massive cock" Ms.jackie said as she is getting a pad and wipes out of her bag "I want to you to suck it" Kari said "I will do that, will you eat my pussy?" said Ms.jackie as she wipes Karis legs, she lifts up her legs she removes the pad "it looks you pissed put of your pussy" said Ms.jackie while wiping Karis cock and balls "put your finger in it" Kari said "we are kind of running late" Ms.jackie said as unfolds the pad Kari puts her hand on her cock "What are you doing?" Ms.jackie asked while getting a diaper out "put your mouth on it" Kari said. Ms.jackie puts her mouth on her penis Kari jerks off in Ms.jackies mouth, she cums in Ms.jackies mouth. Ms.jackie moves her mouth off Karis cock

Working...
X