Kari 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 28

"I really enjoyed that" said Ms.jackie "me to" said Kari, Ms.jackie puts the pad under the pad and tapes it. "What about my pants?" Kari asked "I have an extra pair" said Ms.jackie, puts the extra pair on Kari. Kari gets up and walks out the van Ms.jackie gets her backpack and her bag "I'm going have you change me when we get inside" said Ms.jackie they both walk inside the school down two hall ways they both see two sitting near a classroom they walk closer to the people "Kari this is Abby and randy, sorry we are late, she need her diaper changed" said Ms.jackie "oh that's ok" said Abby, "please to meet you abby" said Kari she as she sticks out her hand Abby shakes her hand. "Please to meet you Kari" said Randy Kari shakes her hand "same here" said Kari. "I'm going to have have her take a shower"said Ms.jackie "can I watch?"asked randy "why would you want to watch?" asked Kari "these two are going to be the new aids" said Ms.jackie "oh ok" said Kari. "Let's go in the room" Ms.jackie said, she opens the door. Abby and randy walk in the room and see a student completely nude taking a piss on a towel "hi Tanisha" said Ms.jackie "hi Ms.jackie" Tanisha said "where is everyone else?"asked Ms.jackie "in the locker room" said Tanisha "why are you nude?"asked randy "because I have my students indulge in any sexual urge they want to plus this is a special needs class" said Ms.jackie. "do you need to be cleaned up?" asked Abby "yes and finger me before you put a diaper on me" said Tanisha "excuse me?" asked Abby "you need to finger her, I do it" said Ms.jackie. "you mean bring her pleasure?" asked Abby "yes" Ms.jackie.. "I'm waiting" Tanisha said, Kari let's go in the back" said Ms.jackie. Kari and Ms.jackie go in the back, Ms.jackie takes off her pants and lays down on a changing mat Kari takes a diaper and wipes, randy walks in the back "where's the diapers and wipes?" He asked

Working...
X