Kari 32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 32

They arrive at the school "let me feel your diaper" said Ms.jackie "please do" said Kari, Ms.jackie feels her diaper "I don't feel any cum" said Ms.jackie. Kari takes her hand and puts it in her diaper "you certainly did cum" said Ms.jackie,, she gets out of the car and gets Karis wheelchair ready Kari gets in her wheelchair. The bell rings Ms.jackie wheels Kari to the library, she goes into the library "hi Kari" said Mrs. Hubert "hi" said Kari "today we are serving pizza" said Mrs.Hubert "for what?" Kari asked "because it's for pizza day" said Mrs.Hubert "I want some" said Kari "don't you want a whole pizza to yourself?" asked Mrs.Hubert "sure" said Kari. Mrs.Hubert gives her a pizza on a plate and a soda Kari wheels herself to a table, she puts the plate on table, she opens the soda. Shawn walks up to her "hey Kari" said Shawn "hey Shawn" said Kari "so do you want to go in the other room?" asked Shawn "let me drink my soda then we can go" said Kari. She drinks the soda "are you done?" asked Shawn, "yes" Kari said. Shawn wheels her to the other room Shawn closes and locks the door, Kari gets out of her chair and bends over on a table "are you wet or meesy?" Shawn asked "I'm wetting" said Kari Shawn pulls down his pants and pull-up he pulls down the back Karis pants and diaper "why are you wearing a pad?" Shawn asked "I wanted to try something different" Kari said. Shawn puts his cock in her ass he slides his cock in and out "fuck me harder" said Kari "tell me that you are wet" said Shawn said "I'm wet" said Kari, Shawn fucks her harder "tell me that you love to wet" said Shawn as he fucks her "I love to wet" said Kari "tell me that you love a wet diaper" said Shawn as he keeps fucking her "I love a wet diaper" said Kari "here I come" said Shawn "oh yes" said Kari as he cums in her ass. "That was great" Shawn said "please remove your cock from my ass" said Kari. Shawn takes his cock out of her ass he pulls her diaper and pants up she gets back in her chair. She wheels herself around "you know what to do" said Kari "do I have to?" Shawn asked. "Yes you do" said Kari Shawn pulls out her cock and kisses it. "Say that you love it" Kari said "I love it" said Shawn "lick it" Kari said he licks her dick. He puts her cock back in her pants he wheels her back in the library "Kari do want your pizza warmed up?" asked Mrs.Hubert "yes" said Kari, she puts the pizza in a microwave Shawn wheels her to the table, "Shawn what's that sticking out of your pants?" a student asked he quickly sits down "are you wearing a diaper?" the student asked "piss off" said Shawn, "ok here go Kari" said Mrs. Hubert serving the pizza

Working...
X