Kari 35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 35

"Um, sure" said Shawn Mrs.barnes gets up and grabs some diapers "here put these in your backpack" said Mrs.barnes. Shawn puts the diapers in his backpack "Barry is rubbing his diaper" said Kari Mrs.barnes bends him over, she pulls down his diaper she spanks him "bad boy!" She spanks him, she spanks him more. She stops she takes a massive shit in her diaper "Kari would you like to change my diaper?" Mrs.barnes asked "did you just shit?" Kari asked "yes" Mrs.barnes said. "OK I will change you, lay down on the bed" said Kari,"Shawn would mind sticking that vibrator in Barry's ass" said Mrs.barnes "why?" Shawn asked "because it's part of his punishment" said Mrs.barnes. "I just wet my diaper" said Shawn "really?" Mrs.barnes asked "yes" said Shawn. "Let me check" said Mrs.barnes. She feels his diaper "you are wet" said Mrs.barnes she puts her hand in his diaper "someone likes there diaper checked" she said, she moves her hand up and down on his cock "please do it faster" said Shawn she strokes his penis faster he explodes in his diaper. "That felt really good" said Shawn "I need to get my diaper changed"said Mrs.barnes, she takes the vibrator she shoves it up Barry's ass he screams. She pulls up his diaper, he gets up she lays down on the bed. Kari wheels herself to the bed "Shawn can you please hand me a diaper and wipes" said Kari. Shawn hands her a diaper and wipes, Kari untapes Mrs.barnes diaper "you had to go" said Kari "yes I did" Mrs.barnes said "you have a penis" Shawn said "yes I do" said Mrs.barnes said as Kari wipes her ass. "Would you like to be milked?" Kari asked as she wipes Mrs.barnes. "Yes" Mrs.barnes said Kari finishes up wiping Mrs.barnes. Kari touches her cock it gets hard, "are you ready Kari?" asked Mrs.barnes Kari puts her hand on Mrs.barnes's massive cock, she strokes her cock "that's Kari" Mrs.barnes said. Kari keeps moving her hand up and down Mrs.barnes's cock faster "I'm going to explode" said Mrs.barnes. She shoots a massive load on Karis face, "thank you Kari" said Mrs.barnes. "your welcome" said Kari as she wipes the cum off her face "is it ok if I poop in my diaper?" Shawn asked. "Of course or you ask Mrs. Lou to poop on her" said Mrs.barnes as Kari puts a diaper on her. "Why would i want to that?" Shawn asked "because she loves" said Mrs.barnes. "it's almost time for lunch"said Kari "yes it is" said Mrs.barnes. "here comes the 3rd slice of pizza" said Kari "do you need to be changed?" asked Mrs.barnes "no" said Kari "i need to" said Shawn "did you poop?" asked Mrs.barnes "no im wet" said Shawn "why don't you poop in your diaper and I will change you" said Mrs.barnes "I'll try to" said Shawn "just think about water pushing logs down a river" said Mrs.barnes "I'm going in my diaper" said Shawn "turn around let me see" said Kari. Shawn turns around and there is a huge brown spot in his diaper, "let me change you" said Mrs.barnes. "I need to be changed as well" said Kari "I will change Shawn first" said Mrs.barnes. Mrs.Lou walks in the area with a student "who needs to be changed?" Mrs.Lou asked "she does and I will change him" said Mrs.barnes "ok, anyway bens needs to use the bucket" said Mrs.Lou "Shawn why don't you lay down on the bed" Mrs.barnes said "ok" said Shawn, he lays down on the bed. Mrs.Lou leads Ben to the bucket she pulls down his pants and his pull-up "what are you doing?"asked Shawn as Mrs.barnes untapes his diaper "she is trying to get him use the toilet" said Mrs.barnes as she wipes his ass "why doesn't he just use the toilet?" Shawn asked. "Would you like me to milk you with mouth?" Mrs.barnes asked "yes" said Shawn

Working...
X