Kari 36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 36

Mrs.barnes puts her mouth on his cock, she starts sucking it. "OK Kari get out of your wheelchair and lay down on the on floor" said Mrs.Lou "keep sucking" said Shawn Mrs.barnes sucking his dick faster, Kari lays down on the floor. "I'm going to cum" said Shawn, he cums in her mouth. She removes her mouth off his cock she spits his cum in a bag "I'm not allowed to swallow" she said. Mrs.Lou puts diaper on him "I need someone to change me before lunch" said Kari. "OK Kari" said Mrs.Lou she untapes Karis diaper "what did you eat?" Mrs.Lou asked "pizza" said Kari. "Don't eat pizza anymore" said Mrs.Lou while getting a diaper and wipes out Karis backpack "why?" Kari asked "because you don't that kind of load in your diaper, you almost over filled it" said Mrs.Lou "I can't control it" said Kari "I know that but no more pizza" said Mrs.Lou she lifts Karis legs. She wipes her ass, penis and balls "how come your not hard?" Mrs.Lou asked "Shawn sucked it earlier" said Kari, "really?" said Mrs.Lou as she puts the diaper on Kari. "Yes I did suck her cock" said Shawn, Mrs.Lou pulls up Karis pants and helps her into her wheelchair, "Mrs. Lou I made a poo poo" said Ben, Mrs.Lou walks over to Ben "would you you like your pee pee to get hard?"asked Mrs.Lou "yes"said Ben. "Let's go to the lunch room, Shawn" said Kari "the bell hasn't rang yet" said Shawn. Mrs.Lou wipes Ben' ass "make my pee pee hard" said Ben. "I will" said Mrs.Lou. She touches his penis it gets hard "milking time?" Ben asked, the bells rings. "Let's go to lunch" said Kari, Shawn wheels her out of the class room, "so do like wearing a diaper?" Kari asked "yes I do" said Shawn. They arrive in cafeteria "Let's see for lunch"said Kari, she wheels herself to the window, she grabs her tray "what will it be Kari" said the lunch lady "I will have a hotdog, a hamburger, cheese sticks, fries and a Pepsi" said Kari "ok" said the lunch lady, Kari hands her the lunch tray. Kari wheels herself to a table, Shawn sits next to her "what do you want?" Kari asked "I want to have sex in a diaper" said Shawn, the lunch lady delivers Karis lunch "here you go Kari" said the lunch lady "thank you" said Kari. "You got a lot" said Shawn "yes I did" said Kari. "So what do you think about what i just told you" said Shawn. "I don't care" said Kari "and I want to do it with ben" said Shawn "you want to have sex with someone that has a mind of four year old?" Kari said as she opens up her soda "yes" said Shawn "why?" Kari said as she picks up her hotdog "because I think he's hot and I love blond hair boys" said Shawn. Kari chews her hotdog and takes a drink of her soda. "How can eat a hotdog knowing that you have a penis?" Shawn asked "I don't have a penis, shut up" said Kari. "OK I won't talk about it" said Shawn "well, well who do we have here, Shawn and a retard" said Robert the school bully, Shawn looks behind him "what do you want?" asked Shawn "your lunch money, your text books and don't try to anything because my dad will pay off the school" said Robert "today I don't have any lunch money" said Shawn "oh really, empty out your pockets" said Robert Shawn takes out his pockets "see nothing" said Shawn. "Give your backpack" said Robert "no" said Shawn "I don't care what you say now give me your backpack" Robert said. "No" said Shawn "do it or punch you in the face and I will get away with it" said Robert. "Robert I want to have sex with you" said Kari "the retard speaks and I don't have sex with retards" said Robert "she isn't retarded" said Shawn "she is in a wheelchair she must be retarded, now give me your backpack" said Robert "ok" said Shawn he gives Robert his backpack. Robert opens it "diapers? Why do you have do have diapers?" asked Robert. "I have accidents" said Shawn

Working...
X