Kari 37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 37

"What did your mommy didn't teach how use the potty" said Robert "no" said Shawn "then why is baby going in his pants" said Robert. Kari back her wheelchair in Robert "ouch retard" Robert said as he drops Shawn's backpack, Shawn grabs his backpack "you are dead you retard" said Robert "security!" said Kari. A security guard came over "what's the problem?" asked the guard "he's has been harassing me and him" said Kari "oh is retard to scared" said Robert "ok mister you are going to the principals office" said the guard "I'm not going anywhere" said Robert "yes you are or I'm going to make you" said the guard "fine, I'll go said Robert. He walks away "thanks" said Shawn "your welcome" said Kari "I owe you" said Shawn "your sure" said Kari "so what should I for you?" Shawn asked "I want you to tell your mom that you have a diaper fetish" said Kari "no" said Shawn "ok then I will tell everyone what you do with your sister" said Kari. "OK I'll do it" said Shawn "and when you do call me" said Kari, "ok I will" said Shawn "now if you will excuse me I need go see the nurse" said Kari. She goes to the nurse's office she knocks on the door, the nurse opens the door "hi Kari" the nurse "I'm about to shit" said Kari "come on in then" said the nurse. Kari goes in the nurse's office, "are filling your diaper right now?" asked the nurse "I'm taking a shit right now" said Kari "I can smell it" said the nurse. "I need to be changed" said Kari "are you done?" asked the nurse "yes" said Kari. "Lay down on the bed" said the nurse "can you please close the blinds?" Kari asked "sure honey" said the nurse, she closes the blinds. Kari gets up from her wheelchair and lays down on the bed "oh no" said Kari "what is it?" the nurse said. "More is coming" said Kari, the nurse pulls down Karis pants "Let's get do changed" said the nurse, she gets a diaper from Karis backpack and wipes, she untapes Karis diaper, "wow what did you eat?" asked the nurse "a hot and hamburger and pizza" said Kari "that's a lot and you are really hard" said the nurse "are you going to milk it?" Kari asked "yes I will" said the nurse, she lifts Karis legs and wipes her ass "do you like changing my diapers?" Kari asked "yes I do" said the nurse as she puts a fresh diaper on Kari "milk me please" said Kari. The nurse puts Karis cock in her mouth she starts to suck it "I'm going to piss" said Kari the nurse stops sucking. Kari pisses in the nurse's mouth, the nurse she swallows every drip. "You can milk me again" said Kari the nurse starts sucking again "oh yes" said Kari, the nurse sucks faster "here it comes" Kari said, she explodes in the nurse's mouth. The nurse nurse swallows her cum, she removes her mouth off Karis cock, "I love milking you" said the nurse "really?' Kari asked "yes" said the nurse "I would love to stick it in you" said Kari. "That could be arranged" said the nurse as she tapes the diaper on Kari "really?" Kari asked "yes we can have sex" said the nurse, Kari pulls up her pants. "Do you want to watch me take a piss?" asked the nurse "sure" said Kari. The nurse opens the closet door to a bucket "is that where you piss and shit?" Kari asked "yes" said the nurse, she pulls down her pants and underwear she sits on the bucket. She takes a piss "do you like what you see?" asked the nurse "yes" said Kari "does this turn you on?" asked the nurse "yes it does, it makes me hard" said Kari. The nurse gets up from the bucket "im wet" said Kari "from your penis or vagina?" asked the nurse "from my vagina" said Kari "would you like to be double diapered?" asked the nurse. "Yes" said Kari. The nurse pulls down her pants and untapes her diaper "you did wet" said the nurse

Working...
X