Kari 38

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 38

She wipes Karis vagina, penis and balls she puts her fingers in Karis vagina "are you ready?" The nurse asked "yes i am" said Kari. The nurse moves her fingers in and out of Kari vagina, "ah, ah, ah, ahhhhhhhhh" Kari moans "what me to do it faster?" asked the nurse "yes" said Kari. The nurse fingers her faster "im going to explode" said Kari "please do" said the nurse. Kari explodes on the bed and the nurse's fingers "oh my you came a lot" said the nurse "and it felt good" said Kari "i need to check the consistency of your poo" The nurse asked as she wipes up the cum "why?" Kari asked "so i can make sure your poo is healthy" said the nurse as she unfolds the diaper "so how are you going to check my poo?" Kari asked. "You have fifteen minutes left before your next class" said the nurse as she tapes the diaper on Kari. "You want me fill my diaper?" Kari asked "or you could have sex with me" the nurse said "Really?" Kari asked "yes im so desperate for some good dick" said the nurse. "What about James?" Kari asked. "With him i have to do all the work" said the nurse "well im ready to have sex with you" said Kari. "In about one minute i have to change Carol's diaper" said the nurse. "Who's Carol?" Kari asked. There's a knock at the door Kari pulls up her pants, the nurse opens the door Carol walks in with her walker "Kari can you please get in her chair?" asked the nurse, Kari gets in her wheelchair "so you did a lump in your diaper, Carol" said the nurse Carol nods her head, "now take my hand" said the nurse. Carol takes her hand the nurse helps her to the bed. Carol lays on the bed the nurse pulls up her dress, she gets out a diaper and wipes. "Can i feel her diaper?" Kari asked "yes" said the nurse. Kari feels her diaper "someone is wet" said Kari. The nurse untapes Carol's diaper " someone made a big poo" said the nurse "do you milk her?" Kari asked "yes i also put a vibrator in her" said the nurse as she wipes Carol's ass and vagina "has she ever had penis?" Kari asked "no, she hasn't" said the nurse as she unfolds the diaper. "Would she like a penis in her?" asked Kari, Carol nods her head "ok Carol sit up and turn towards her" said the nurse. Carol sits up she turns towards Kari "it's ok Kari the blinds are closed" said the nurse. Kari gets up from her chair she pulls down her pants she untapes her diaper, her cock gets hard "Carol spread your legs" said the nurse Carol spreads her legs. Kari puts her cock in Carol's vagina Kari begins to fuck her Carol makes a moan "do want me to go faster?" Kari asked Carol nods her head, "ok here i go" said Kari. She fucks Carol faster carol moans louder "im going to explode in you" said Kari Carol gives one last moan as Kari explodes in her. "Did you like that?" asked Kari Carol nods her head, Kari pulls her cock out of Carol's vagina. The nurse puts Karis diaper back on her, Carol taps the bed "what is she doing?" Kari asked "she wants to say something" she said the nurse. Carol uses sign language "she says what did your penis shoot in my vagina" said the nurse "my cum" said. Carol signs again "is it the same thing what my dad shoots out when i milk him?" said the nurse. "Yes" said Kari, "Carol we need to put your diaper on" said the nurse "can i do it?"Kari asked "sure" said the nurse. Carol lays down Kari tapes the diaper on her, Carol claps her hands "what she saying?" Kari asked. "She is going to poop" said the nurse "what should i do?" asked Kari. "Just let her go" said the nurse, Carol shits in her diaper. " im wet and she just went in her diaper" said Kari. "How wet are you?" asked the nurse "i don't know" said Kari, the nurse pulls down her pants, she feels her diaper. "You are very wet, how about i change you both" said the nurse. The nurse gets a diaper and wipes, she untapes Carol's diaper she lifts her legs she wipes her ass "Kari can you please go in her backpack and get out her vibrator" said the nurse
Working...
X