Explanation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explanation

Hi to start, i have a disability and I'm 37 and very high functioning, i live with a roommate that complains and whines about everything constantly, ugh. I live in a pca setting (personal care assistant) and I'm a diaper lover. And i have been thinking about wearing diapers at night so I don't have to use the bathroom. So yesterday i talked to my pca provider about me wearing diapers at night, so she going to get me a portable urinal. So this is what happened this morning,

I sent my pca provider this text

Well I did look at portable urinals and something about them makes me feel uncomfortable. And getting up multiple times a night just to use it especially when im a sleep would get exhausting after awhile. I would prefer to use diapers i think they would be easier and i will take care of the mess and everything else. Its just the way i feel and if you have a different opinion , i would like to know. There are many things that do make me uncomfortable that just weird me out and i try to avoid those things. And i have watched the saw movies and other things like that and many things don't phase me though everyone has a limit to certain things. It's not like that i wet the bed or anything like hopefully the next 20yrs, i just want to make my night time bathroom habits easier. Like I said if you have any objections i would like to know.

Her response is

Hm!!! Let me think on it. Do you use the bathroom more since you started this new medication?

Also, how many times a night on average do you have to use the bathroom?

My response is

Yes i think that is one of side effects, probably 5 or 6 times sometimes 7 times. I did notice that i have been using the bathroom a lot more on medicine, it was surprising when i started using it.

Her response is

Aw man! Yep, I bet that's exactly what it is. Definitely don't drunk any fluids after 6:30 pm. Do you know how many more months you have to take it?

My response is

Probably one more month and i probably shouldn't drink any more fluids after 8:30 pm. I take the medication the same time i take the melatonin before 9.

Her response is

Okay! Maybe just drink enough to get the pills down. Hopefully after the next month, you'll go back to just maybe going 1 to 2 times a night or less.
Working...
X