Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Main stream movie with diaper plot: Unclenching The Fists (2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main stream movie with diaper plot: Unclenching The Fists (2021)

Unclenching The Fists (Razzhimaya kulaki) is a 2021 Russian drama film directed by Kira Kovalenko. In July 2021, the film won the Un Certain Regard award at the 2021 Cannes Film Festival. It was selected as the Russian entry for the Best International Feature Film at the 94th Academy Awards.

In a former mining town in North Ossetia, a young woman named Ada, tries to escape her overprotective father and brother by getting into a love affair. This is difficult for her, as she is incontinent and wears TENA Slip adult diapers, due to injuries she sustained in a terrorist attack on her school.

Her incontinence and the diapers are a main part of the plot:
    She shows her diaper to her brother, saying: 'I still pee myself like a baby.'. The first time she tries to have sex with her boyfriend, he has to peel off the tabs of the diaper. After a while she can't hold it and pees in the air, like babies sometimes do when being changed. She is also seen changing herself in an outdoor toilet and in the back of a van. At the end of the movie, she throws away her diaper bag, because her brother brings her to an other country to get surgery.

This seems to be a very good movie, worth to watch:
    h**ps://www.imdb.com/title/tt14775666/
    h**ps://deadline.com/2021/11/unclenching-the-fists-review-russia-oscar-submission-international-critics-line-1234872970/

unclenching the fists_with subs_cut.mp4
    269 MB 1280 x 720 00:09:46

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qk589w

unclenching the fists_with subs_cut_01.jpg
    unclenching the fists_with subs_cut_02.jpg
    unclenching the fists_with subs_cut_03.jpg
    unclenching the fists_with subs_cut_04.jpg
    Last edited by dalton; August 23, 2022, 09:31 PM.

As seen on omorashi.org?

Comment

LOL, yeah, but this is a re-edit. The file at Omo is over 1 GB (about 1/3 of the movie). My file is only 269 MB and includes all the scenes of interest. I can't store many 1 GB+ files on my laptop, so I decided to re-edit the file myself.

I hate Omo, but it's a good source of information, because it has many active users.
      Last edited by dalton; August 25, 2022, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X