a real baby girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a real baby girl

you know when people come out of the closet ,, when they are gay,, they all ways on the inside had these feeling but would hide it,,, until one day some said they feel the same way and then they come out and are free to be the person they knew they were ..../ no im not gay,,, im a daddy but the women im with for the last 7 years,, came out on her birthday this year as a little baby girl,,, i always kinda knew there was something inside her that was different,,, ,, she is 31 she now wets the bed every night,, shes in pull ups near 24/7 im her daddy and i have to look after her change her and make sure she has her bottle shes fee to be the baby she always was on the inside now
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Congrats, Dude. I dated a diaper girl almost 11 years ago and I was responsible for bottle feeding her (while she sat on my lap peeing her diaper) and changing her diapers, and I have been looking for another diaper girl ever since. I have found many, even some locals, but the childish personality can be a bad thing. Every single one of them ghosted me when I used the word "meet". They're all TERRIFIED of real life. They just want to read text messages on their phones and masturbate. That's no way to go through life.

Now, one of our constant whiners (perhaps several) will explain that this happens because I came on too strong, or was too sexual, yada yada, but it will all be BS.

Comment

Pee S: Do you lick the pee off of her when you change her? If not, you should try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert View Post
        Congrats, Dude. I dated a diaper girl almost 11 years ago and I was responsible for bottle feeding her (while she sat on my lap peeing her diaper) and changing her diapers, and I have been looking for another diaper girl ever since. I have found many, even some locals, but the childish personality can be a bad thing. Every single one of them ghosted me when I used the word "meet". They're all TERRIFIED of real life. They just want to read text messages on their phones and masturbate. That's no way to go through life.

Now, one of our constant whiners (perhaps several) will explain that this happens because I came on too strong, or was too sexual, yada yada, but it will all be BS.
        Not BS at all, you do come across that way and I would not recommend you as someone to meet. No offence, just being factual. Try some self awareness rather than blaiming others?

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert View Post

hey the way you come across to me is ,,,you want it,, and you want it now... sir im trying to be rude but if you want a baby girl you need to be kind loving and patient and understanding,, and no sir i dont lick my baby ,, i dont have sex with her like that,, if she wants to have sex she has to be a big girl,, and im not her daddy im her boyfriend,,, after sex if she wants to go back in diapers she can,, so thans so much for your comments,, mabe try a different approach ,, kind regards

Comment

Originally posted by Apemantus View Post

Not BS at all, you do come across that way and I would not recommend you as someone to meet. No offence, just being factual. Try some self awareness rather than blaiming others?
            Originally posted by inspectorwet View Post

hey the way you come across to me is ,,,you want it,, and you want it now... sir im trying to be rude but if you want a baby girl you need to be kind loving and patient and understanding,, and no sir i dont lick my baby ,, i dont have sex with her like that,, if she wants to have sex she has to be a big girl,, and im not her daddy im her boyfriend,,, after sex if she wants to go back in diapers she can,, so thans so much for your comments,, mabe try a different approach ,, kind regards
            As expected, complete BULLSHIT.
            Last edited by Peevert; September 21, 2022, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X