Skiing is perfect for diapers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skiing is perfect for diapers

I’m on the mountain today. And decided to wear 2 rearz under my ski pants.
    not only is it comfy, but it also keeps my butt warm.
    extra padding when I sit down too.
    im eating lunch now and pretty soon I’ll probably have to use my diaper…….

Update for everyone.
    so I stayed clean and dry until 1pm. Then I needed to pee and just let it out while I was riding the chairlift up. It felt great because my butt was starting to get cold. Warmed my tush right up.
    I did my last run at 4pm and got back to my car. I changed out of my ski gear and took of the second diaper because without my ski pants on there would be no mistaking my diaper butt. The second diaper was just to add some cushion to my backside and help keep me warm. I turned on the seat warmer and needed to pee again so I let it all out. The rearz obediently soaked it all up.
    I was starving and decided to stop for supper before I left town.

Comment

I don't believe you

Comment

And diapers are perfect for skiing.

Comment

I made the short drive to the closest town and parked my car. I could tell my diaper was pretty close to full of pee, but a quick inspection of my butt confirmed that it hadn’t leaked.
          I think my sweatpants did a pretty good job of hiding the bulk but to be safe, and cause it was cold out, my jacket covered my butt.
          I sat down in the restaurant and ate supper. When I was finished I decided to get a coffee for my drive home because it was going to be long. I could also feel my bowels stirring due to the meal I just had and I knew with certainty that a coffee would be the straw that would break the camels back.
          By the time I drove to the nearest Tim Hortons I was really needing to poop. At this point I saw no reason to hold it any longer, I knew I’d be pooping my pants before I got home, so no point in being uncomfortable struggling to hold it in.
          I walked into the Tim’s and placed my order. Then I gingerly stood to the side and felt my asshole open. Knowing that I’d be out of there in 30 seconds I just relaxed and let my body push the load out.
          I felt a warm heaviness around my ass and a reassuring weight in the back of my diaper. As the load came out the seat of my sweatpants ballooned outward. At this point my coffee was ready. I picked it up and paused for a moment, fully committing to what I was doing and pushed.
          I walked back to my car and my butt had a very distinct waddle. I eased myself slowly into the car and was careful to strategically let the mass ooze up my backside instead of toward the front. I was sitting higher than before as I was on a warm mass.
          I turned on the heated seat, took a sip of coffee and began my long drive.

Comment

Working...
          X