Yachtswoman wearing a nappy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yachtswoman wearing a nappy?

This might be wishful thinking, but still: I live in Belgium, but also browse news sites from the Netherlands and France. My attention was drawn to this video still: h**ps://cdn.nos.nl/image/2023/04/09/959471/2048x1152.jpg

It's from a Dutch sailing couple. The one on the left seems to have a bulky bum, which the other woman does not have. So I decided to watch the first video here. Start at 0:47: h**ps://nos.nl/artikel/2470644-zeilsters-van-aanholt-en-duetz-pakken-zilver-bij-wereldbeker-mallorca

The commentator tells about the setbacks the sailing couple had during the preparations. Then he tells Annette Duetz was quite sick last night. She does sail, but doesn't have much energy. We see her arriving by bike, while the other one was already at the harbor. So this does make scenes. If the illness had something to do with stomach or bladder problems, this might explain the bulky bum and the fact she arrived later wearing a backpack. Did she pickup some supplies at the local pharmacy, to be able to race?

yachtswoman wearing a nappy.jpg
    Last edited by dalton; April 11, 2023, 03:20 AM.

I personally know two women who were athletes who both admitted to wearing adult diapers when sick with diarrhea. One of them wore a diaper during a snowboarding competition.

Comment

Working...
    X