ABDL Main Stream Movie Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABDL Main Stream Movie Clips

I can't remember if this was ever posted here before.

h**ps://www.imdb.com/title/tt10702118/?ref_=ttep_ep6

Younger - TV Series 2015–2021 S07E06 - The F Word (aired Apr 29, 2021)

After being mistaken for younger than she really is, a single mother decides to take the chance to reboot her career and her love life as a 26-year old.

KT (Ana Villafaņe) has a date with Josh (Nico Tortorella) and arrives at his apartment. She finds baby stuff on his bed and therefore thinks Josh has an ABDL fetish. She decides to seduce him by waiting for him on his bed, wearing nothing but an adult size baby diaper and a sleeveless top. It then turns out that Josh takes care of a real baby and KT is embarrassed. Later, they say goodbye on the street and she asks him if she can keep the diaper, because it was sexy for a minute and she has a 16 hours flight to Japan ahead.

The story doesn't tells how the baby-diaper turns into an adult-size diaper and back to a baby-diaper again.

Transcript of the 3 scenes:

1. Um... Why does Josh have all this baby stuff in his room? Um... you know what, that's actually none of my business. Okay? That's between you two, not me. That's private. Okay? Okay, cool. Good. I'm so glad we discussed that. Okay, I gotta go.

2. Hi, Daddy. I'm hung-wy. Oh, my God. It's okay, it's okay. I'm into whatever you're into. Let me go there with you. Uh... ( baby cries ) Oh. ( Continues crying ) ( Sighs )

3. Oh, and... Do you mind if I hang on to this? It was kind of sexy for a minute. Plus, I have a 16-hour flight to Osaka on Friday. Uh, yeah. Sure. Thanks, and, um... good luck with everything.

h**ps://tvshowtranscripts.ourboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=263&t=43593

younger - s07e06_editB.avi

28.1 MB 00:01:51 720 x 400

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5btm79

(edit: I decided to make a re-edit of the clip and edited the real baby out, for obvious reasons. In the original episode, you see a few seconds more of the woman wearing the diaper)

younger - s07e06_edit01.jpg
    younger - s07e06_edit02.jpg
    younger - s07e06_edit03.jpg
    Last edited by dalton; February 24, 2024, 10:39 PM.

Pieces of a Woman - 2020

When a young mother's home birth ends in unfathomable tragedy, she begins a year-long odyssey of mourning that fractures relationships with loved ones in this deeply personal story of a woman learning to live alongside her loss.

After the tragic loss of her baby shortly after birth, Martha (Vanessa Kirby) returns to work, a couple of weeks later. When she goes to the bathroom, we see that she is wearing a large white pull-up. This is probably a post-partum pull-up. The word incontinence or diaper is not mentioned anywhere in the movie, nor is there any other evidence of it.

pieces of a woman - 2020_cut.mkv

4.17 MB 00:00:47 1024 x 552

https://www.sendspace.com/file/te0cu2

pieces of a woman - 2020_cut01.jpg
    pieces of a woman - 2020_cut03.jpg
    pieces of a woman - 2020_cut04.jpg
    Last edited by dalton; March 29, 2024, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X