Hi guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys

Hey guys. I've been a long time lurker on this board (as you can tell by my name ) and i thought what the hell i'll get to know some people.
    Anyways i'm from south west wales and me and my girlfriend both want to get into this and so were wondering what is the best diaper for some fun?

Cheers

Diapers

For me I find cloth diapers and plastic pants are the best. You can start out using large towels as a diaper and it doesn't cost much. I do use Molicare during the day when I am at work.
    FP

Comment

Tena

I like and use Tena myself. I brought bambino's one time and although I loved the look of them, even the small size seemed to big. I like the nappy to wrap snuggly around me

I've also tried cloth nappies a few times, I wouldn't say I dont like them, but if it were a choice between only being able to have cloth nappies or disposables, I'd have to go with disposables. Someone once told me that people seem to go for the type they were brought up in, meaning its the 'older' (eeek I may get blasted for using that word!) generation that tend to prefer cloth and the younger that prefer disposable.

It could be interesting to see if we could prove that theory lol

Comment

My favorite....

My favorite for daytime wear around people I might know is the Rite-Aid brand overnight capacity pullups (used to be Walmarts, but they discontinued these and only have the "super absorb" ones, which are much worse)....

My favorite for anonymous or private wearing are the AbriForm Xplus's (I think... I know they have a big "M4" on them or something).... The Bambinos are cool, but I fill them too much and they will explode to easily IMHO lol....

Comment

South East United States here. I prefer Bambino Bianco (the all white ones) they fit me the best and are comfortingly thick and thirst.
          Mikey
          www.dailydiapers.com

Comment

Nikki, I'm not sure if "older" people prefer cloth diapers, so much as people raised in cloth diapers (like me) prefer them. Perhaps rational incontinent side sleepers have found the best solution. Cloth is making a surprising comeback and I, for one, encourage it.

Not that disposables don't have their place. Plastic backed at night for comfort, breathable refastenable tapes during the day for convenience and comfort. I have yet to find a disposable that doesn't leak at night, unless I dehydrate and use a Kendall Wings.

:P

--monkeypee

Comment

DiaperLov

Was my handle from the IRC days.

I was raised in cloth diapers and plastic pants. But being a bed wetter, grew up wearing terrycloth towels, as diapers, and plastic pants from Empire (I believe they were) called super baby size. So these are the ones I prefer wearing the most. Also, my biggest turn on.

But I also enjoy disposables somewhat, especially if they are plastic backed and thick or at least have the gel in them. Of course plastic pants are a must to really top them off.

Pull ups are great if they are cloth, less so if the are disposable, but they are so convenient for me now. Yes, I am oldltimer, with a prostrate problem now so I wear depends pull ups during he day and cloth at night.

Johnny Lee

Comment

Working...
              X