Diaper spotting any luck anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diaper spotting any luck anyone?

There are bird watchers, up-skirt panty spotters, but when I'm outside I always try to spot diapers below women's clothes. Unfortunately I can't really remember that I've spotted diapers or incontinence pads on young women. I have spotted some elderly woman apparently wearing real diapers below their trousers though. When visiting a hospital lately, I saw a man wearing a large adult diaper.

Only once I saw a woman in her forties leaving Duane Reade Pharmacy with a bag of depend pads.

When I'm on the Internet I always try to spot diapers on main stream images. Does anyone else have this 'hobby' and have you been successful?

I just came across this image in an article about Typhoon Jebi in Japan. Is the girl in jeans right from the middle afraid she might become wet from the inside and is she wearing protection?

Last edited by dalton; September 4, 2018, 09:40 PM. Reason: typos

An other one found by reverse image search:

Typhoon Jebi Japan

Comment

Adult diapers outsell baby diapers in Japan.

That being said, I believe your mind is seeing what it wants to see.

Comment

I've never had that blockbuster sighting myself either... plenty of "maybe" ones. The trouble is that adult nappies are reasonably discreet these days and people will dress to hide them...

Comment

I've seen quite a few!

I guess it could be considered "cheating" per se, but I frequently see girls wearing diapers at the hospital. I was literally just there today visiting my mom, and I saw a beautiful young girl in her late teens or early twenties wearing a diaper because she had the stomach flu and was having a lot of accidents.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwolf
            I guess it could be considered "cheating" per se, but I frequently see girls wearing diapers at the hospital. I was literally just there today visiting my mom, and I saw a beautiful young girl in her late teens or early twenties wearing a diaper because she had the stomach flu and was having a lot of accidents.
            My wife works at an assisted living facility, and many of the residence have the continence issues which are common with ageing. That really doesn't count.

Comment

Working...
            X