YT: 2 blondes pee in a pull-up in a restaurant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YT: 2 blondes pee in a pull-up in a restaurant

These are 2 Dutch blonde sisters doing some kind of diaper challenge. Because I was raised in Belgium until the age of 16, I can still understand most of what they are saying.

Because these are sisters silently talking to each other, they describe in details how it feels and how warm, wet and heavy the diaper is. It's the best description of diaper peeing I've seen sofar. After they waddle with their heavy diaper to the loo, they show the result.

h**ps://youtu.be/NF7GuGHB2vE

https://youtu.be/NF7GuGHB2vE

YouTube Nazis cause video takedowns, not direct links.

Comment

Outstanding. Love women like that

Comment

Obviously they're not from our scene - and they will never ever, be, regarding their end conclusion/disgust
        This was a one time thing, just one of their "challenges".

But I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who despite all that, found it a very hot video
        As Dalton says, it's the detailed description and how obviously they are actually peeing there for real even though you can't see it

Comment

They may not admit it on camera, but they seemed to enjoy the sensations to some extent. My guess is, with the right encouragement (and rewards) they'd do it again.

My gf is not really into it. Ask her to wear a diaper and she'd refuse. But when she is busting on a road trip - she'll ask for one, and when I've had one she's used it with much relief. She knows it turns me on and so I carry one under the passenger seat just in case she "needs" one. I tell her stopping by roadside for her to bare her ass is not acceptable and she plays along.

So it might not be their thing but in the right setting they can still enjoy playing along if the timing and situation are right

Comment

Working...
          X