Secretary Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secretary Convention

After my divorce, I decided to try the dating scene again and after a few bad relationships met up with two other guys that used to hang around the local hotel bars so they could have one night stands. Now being on a dry spell went along with the two Romeos, and although I am not movie star handsome, 5'11" hazel eyes, thick long brown hair, and a 190 pound frame, that I spend four days a week in the gym to maintain, eat right, don't drink or smoke, looked good compared to Jeff the short fat guy and Ed the tall bald guy. Ed knew how to find women though, he went to convention hotels and worked the crowd especailly on Friday nights when there was a band or DJ.

Well my first convention out with my two new friends was a secretaries convention and the twenty story hotel was packed with women from their late teens to their late 60s. They had a huge buffett supper and the bar was open for one hour before they let in regular customers. Ed quickly worked the room while Jeff found a good place at the long bar, so he could scout the tables. I kind of stood around not sure of what to do.

Ed found a table with six women around it and they were all pretty drunk, and had pounded a fair share of White Russians and ate hearty meals, and it was a Southwest Tex-Mex theme. Ed soon found his way at the table and Jeff followed. The three of us set the already drunk girls another two round of drinks. Ed went after the petite brunette while the heavier woman found her way next to Jeff. Both men had informed me that going after '7s' was a good way to go, since the prettier women tend to be more work. I had been married to a solid '9' so didn't want to lower my standards yet, after all I was only 32-years-old and not fat or ugly, at least yet.

Ginger, a 5'11", very atttractive, 52-year-old,divorcee, with big almond shaped hazel-green eyes, thick curly to her shoulders flaming-red hair and a very healthy 38EE bosom, thin waist and wide hips, that her tight red knit dress, wide black belt, nude controltop pantyhose and 4" shiny black highheels showed off all too nicely began to flirt with me. I must admit of the six women at the table she was my kind of lady, buxom and beautiful. She soon had me on the dance floor, Dirty Dancing and rubbing my butt during slow dances. Janet suggested her room after two hours of dancing and her groping and me allowing her to.

Janet blasted a few rancid stinkers on the elevator, a couple went from the first floor and got off at the third because of the pungent odor. She was kissing me as my hands massaged her big firm pantyhose clad buttcheeks. We got to the eighteenth floor and she led me to her room. She fumbled with the entry card and as she bent down farted one smelly time too many!

I felt solid wood in my jeans as she farted out a hot, smelly, semi-solid, load of golden-brown,fudge in her nude pantyhose! When she stood up the entire back of her dres was stained and the pantyhose ballooned out to the size of two overripe melons! She quickly stepped into the room and I went for it!

I grabbed her around the thin waist and kissed her passionately as she fumbled with my zipper! We both managed to get her dress off and after some effort her overworked red bra! My pants were off and my red polo shirt followed. Ginger soon found my stiff hard 7" circumcised penis and pressed it against her pantyhose covered pussy!

I punched a hole in the pantyhose and rammed my cock in her wet snatch just as she managed to slip a condom over it! I fucked her against the dresser as we both stood face to face and kissed passionately as I pumped my cock in and out of her tight vagina! The odor of hot fresh shit filled the air and my hands touched the almost seam splitting load as we made love like a couple of young teenagers! She had one intense climax after the other as my stiff hardware made her happy! I came in the condom as she orgasmed so hard she blasted out another melon sized deposit of fecal matter in her already too full pantyhose!

Ginger waddled to the bathroom and straddled the toilet and peed right through her poop packed pantyhose as I stood behind her and massaged it! She came again as my hands probed her silver sollar sized blood-red nipples. I yanked off the condom and dropped it in teh toilet and ran back to the room and grabbed my second lubricated rubber, (Ed was so confident he handed me two condoms from the six pack he bought at the drugstore and kept four for himself), and slipped it on my hard cock!

She faced the vanity as I entered her from behind! I stuffed my cock in her already soking wet hole and pumped, this time my balls got shitty as the pliable load of poop squished in her pantyhose and covered her clean shaven vulva! We had better climaxes than the first sexual encounter. I pulled out and was covered in her smelly semi-solid golden-brown fecal waste!

She decided to hop in the shower and yanked me in the tub for another ride! She used her well manicured long red fingernails to get me hard right away and we both got her poop packed pantyhose down to her pencil thin ankles, (I wondered how such delicate looking ankles could support such a full-figured lady). I went right for her puckered asshole and gave her a new thrill! She was so excited and noisy I had to stuff the washcloth in her luscious mouth so the neighbors would hear us! I filled the condom a second time! A soft load of smelly golden-brown shit poured out of her violated asshole and ran down my thighs!

We were finally clean and left the smelly bathroom. We laid down on the queen sized bed and my date passed out! She began to snore and rolled over and went into a White Russian laced slumber. I snuggled up to her ample firm as and massaged her huge firm breasts. She farted out more soft hot golden-brown pudding all over my cock and balls and the sheets!

I had spent my load anyway so took a shower got dressed and left my business card on the nighstand.

I got out of the room just on time. The woman she was sharing the room with was getting off of the elevator with her one night stand. I had a feeling the bathroom and Ginger would put a damper on their romantic plans as the elevator closed and I went to the lobby.

A week later while Ed, Jeff and I had breakfast together and had a chance to share our stories. Jeff showed us an e-mail from his lucky date. She worked with Ginger and Ed's date.

'Jeff,
    Thank you for the great night. Laura had a fun time with Ed, and enjoyed the night of conversation. I hope we can get together again soon and loved your company at the bar. Ginger told me that Pat fucked the shit out of her all night long and wants around round.
    Your's Truly,
    Bertha'

"Wow." Ed was impressed. "You must have made her happy Pat."

"From my phone call, Ginger was very saisfied." Jeff said. "What is your secret?"

"Well like she said." I smiled. "I fucked the shit out of her."

Good story and well written. I enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
    X