Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dancer

THE DANCER

This story will be told in the first person format. It is purely fictional. The idea came from watching TV shows like “So You Think You Can Dance”. The attire worn on those shows are generally very formfitting and revealing and bring many fantasies to mind as the dancers move about. I hope you enjoy.

My name is Jocelyn, twenty-six years old, and I am a dancer. I have had training in ballet, ballroom dance and modern dance. I love the modern, contemporary styles with their free movement and expression. It incorporates the techniques of the more classical styles but without the restrictions. My partner, Eric is twenty-seven. We have been together for a few years now and have grown to know each other’s styles and limits. We have also become very aware of our bodies and certain bodily functions.

It all began one day in a rehearsal. I always drink plenty of water and Gatorade before and during the rehearsal to keep hydrated. I often need a break each hour and a half but this particular day the need came on in the first half hour. We were in the middle of a difficult routine and Eric had my leg held high as we spun around the floor. I had on my usual attire for rehearsal that consists of a white one piece body suit that snaps at the crotch. Under that I had a very small pair of white cotton bikini panties. I like the panties under the body suit because they keep the snaps from irritating me in certain places and the cotton soaks up the moisture from sweat and other sources. The body suit is of a material that will wick away the moisture. Over the body suit I had a white, very form-fitting pair of short shorts though often I will not put on shorts over the body suit in rehearsals. I wear a size small. We were not at a point of the rehearsal that I could just stop and use the restroom so I was trying my best to hold it and still concentrate on my dance moves.

I am Eric, Jocelyn’s dance partner for a few years now. Jocelyn is petite and has a very tight body because of the exercise she gets from dance. We have been intimate off the dance floor and the intimacy tends to give us an edge in our routines because we have a special connection that translates to the dance and projects to the audience. I love the outfits Jocelyn wears for rehearsal as well as for performance. She is not shy about showing off her wonderful body. At this rehearsal, I knew that something was not quite right. Jocelyn seemed to be a little distracted but she would not tell me what was wrong. I will admit that my fingers often stray to certain places on her body as I do a lift or hold her. At this time, as the leg lift was completed, my hand moved lower to rest between her legs for just a brief moment. I love the feel of the moisture that is there and on this occasion I would swear that there was more than the normal amount. When I could, I let my gaze go to Jocelyn’s shorts and thought that I saw a damp patch that expanded slightly. Just the thought of what this might mean was beginning to turn me on and I had a hard time (pun intended) keeping my attention on the dance moves. I also had on form fitting dance shorts and I was worried that my rising excitement would be too obvious. I have always had a thing for women who would wet and I like the feeling of wetting my pants occasionally too. I just always kept it to myself up until now. I never thought that Jocelyn would ever have an accident and even now I did not believe that it would actually happen. Surely it was just my imagination running wild.

I felt Eric’s hand brush me down there and thought that he could not help but feel that I had peed a bit in my panties. I only hoped that the wetness was not enough to go through the three layers of material. Just as he took his hand away I felt another spurt go unchecked into my panties. This time it was longer and a couple of drops ran down my leg. I knew that it would not be long before we would have to take a break so I could run to the restroom. For some reason I could not understand, the whole situation was getting me very turned on. I was afraid, however, that I might have an accident and that it would make Eric be disgusted or repulsed. I did not want anything to ruin the intimacy we had together. One more big move in the routine and then I would call a respite, if only I can get through that move. It is a lift over Eric’s head. To lose it at that point would be a disaster so I really need to keep control and concentrate on the dance.

The next big move in the dance was approaching. I would reach under Jocelyn and lift her fully over my head, followed by a spinning decent to the floor and into my arms as we twirl around the dance floor. Jocelyn approached me with the correct posture and position. My hand went to her bottom as she jumped high. With her momentum I was able to lift her over my head. As I looked up with a perfect view of Jocelyn’s crotch and saw that same damp patch, I knew that she had more than the normal moisture from her dance activity. While she was still in the air, for this was a position that is held for a long time, I could not take my eyes away. I watched as the damp patch began to grow. A couple of drops of water fell from her shorts. Wait! That can not be water. Jocelyn must be peeing her pants right here on the dance floor and right over me! For some reason, I was totally turned on by this thought and by the sight of her white shorts beginning to darken with a yellowish tint. Just as I lowered her to the floor in a spinning flourish I heard her gasp. Jocelyn halted the dance as soon as she touched the floor and ran for the restroom, leaving a wet trail behind. I let her go without following and got a mop to wipe the floor so she would not know the full extent of her dripping. After a few minutes I went to the restroom door to find out if she was alright. I could still not understand why this had me so turned on. My dance clothes did nothing to hide my feelings.

I went into the big lift with confidence. By concentrating on the dancing I could feel the immediate urge to pee subside. I think I will make it. Eric lifted me effortlessly over his head. I love the feeling of his hand on my rear and knew that he loved it as well. I felt his hand moving a bit more than necessary for the dance move as Eric got a good feel of my behind. Suddenly I felt the need to pee return with a vengeance. It came on so suddenly that some escaped before I could gain control. I was having a lot of trouble holding the dance pose and the pee at the same time. I just hoped that Eric did not notice, or even worse, that I had done enough to actually get some on him. What will Eric think of me after this? As Eric slowly lowered me to the ground I was spun around his body, almost as a pole dancer spins down from the pole. The end of the move has me in a seated position as Eric pulls me around and I flow across the floor. I had to stop the dance right there because something else was ready to flow across the dance floor. With a mumbled apology to Eric I jumped up and began to ran to the rest room. I was unable to contain the pee any longer. I knew I had to be leaving a trail behind. OH! What was Eric thinking now? I got to the restroom but had no time to remove my shorts, unsnap the body suit, lower my panties and sit. I just sat on the toilet with it all on and the flood was released uncontrollably. I looked down to watch the wetness spread in my shorts. The white material was turning wet and yellow and almost transparent. I don’t know why, but I was really turned on by peeing uncontrollably in my panties and shorts. I had not had an accident like this since I was five. I began to rub myself through the hot, soaking wet clothes when Eric knocked on the door and called in “Are you ok?” I gasped and called back, “I am alright now. I’ll be out in a little bit.” I stopped what I had started, leaving myself a bit frustrated and a lot confused by what had just happened. I would need to change before we resumed rehearsal but my other clothes were in the lockers and I would need to go out into the dance area to reach them. My shorts had stopped dripping so I got up and used some paper towels to dry off enough to avoid the stray drips as I walked. I would just have to tell Eric what had happened and hope he would understand.

Jocelyn called out that she was ok so I left the restroom area and sat on a bench with my water bottle and began to think about what had just happened. I was about as hard as I have ever been. Without even thinking I found myself rubbing my member through my shorts. I thought I should have been more sympathetic about her accident and should not have such feelings of being so turned on but I could not contain myself. Before I rubbed myself a point of no return I heard the restroom door being unlocked. I hurriedly pulled my tee shirt over my shorts to hide the obvious bulge. I got up from the bench as the door opened. There was Jocelyn with soaked shorts. Her former white shorts had an obvious yellow wet area in the crotch, down the extremely short legs and part way up the front. She did not look my way but turned to enter the locker room area. I got a full view of her rear which was totally soaked and knew that she did not make it but must have just sat down on the toilet and peed fully through her panties, body suit and shorts. I followed Jocelyn into the locker room and felt her tense as I embraced her from behind, saying, “It’s ok! Accidents happen to everyone.” Then I pulled her closer and felt the wetness start to transfer to my own shorts as I pressed my hard member against her rear. I only hoped she would not think me a real pervert. I thought that this might be the end of a great relationship and dance partnership or it could lead to bigger and better things. I prayed it was the latter.

I exited the restroom and could not even look towards Eric as I went to the lockers. He had to have seen everything. Oh! What would he be thinking now? Will he still want to be with me? Before I could begin to remove my soaked clothing, I heard Eric enter the room. I tensed as he came up behind me and put his arms around me. I was so embarrassed that I did not even register what he said. Then, I felt him pull me to him and felt him press into my rear. My eyes opened wide with surprise and amazement as I felt his hardness press into me. He had to be getting wet from my peed shorts but he seemed really turned on by what had happened. I slowly turned in his arms to face him and looked into his eyes. What I saw was excitement, caring and concern. Without talking we embraced. My hand went down between us and I felt that his shorts had become almost as wet as mine where he had pressed against me. There was an exercise mat on the floor. We went over to it, lay down and had the most intimate, exciting embrace we had ever had to that moment.

Jocelyn’s accident was the beginning of a new level in our relationship. Since that time we have experimented with pee games and found that we both enjoyed the activities immensely. She and I have since married and our intimacy is enhanced by the excitement we found on that day. Jocelyn now wears mostly black shorts because the white ones were showing signs of her extra activities with multiple yellow stains that eventually would not wash out. She still wears those white shorts for rehearsals when we know we will be alone. The shorts often do not remain dry through the rehearsal but there is no more running for the restroom. We rarely pause for a restroom break anymore. I love the view I get when holding her in a lift. I have a fine view of her shorts. We just continue with the dance to its completion, no matter what happens. It has even enhanced our dancing. We can now complete a routine no matter what may happen to demand our attention.

great story but i would would of post the guy point of view and girl spared so you could see both point of veiw in the hold

Comment

To College Baby

Thank you for the suggestion. It does switch back and forth between her view point and his. I did not want to make it his story but keep it more hers. He did not know what was happening at first. Then as he realized, he was supportive andn even joined inby the end.

I am always open to constructive suggestions ike yours.

With the name College Baby, I would like to read your own real experiences at college. how did you get into being a baby. How do you indulge at school. Please tell us on teh AB/DL board so all can read.

Comment

well i am very home baby

Comment

Working...
        X