The Johnson University Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Johnson University Experiment

Hello Wetset! I'm finally ready to post the first part of a story idea that I've been kicking around in my head for quite a while now. I'm still working out the specifics of where I want to go with it, and in fact I'm still working out if I want to continue it at all, but I decided to throw the first bit up to see what people think of the concept. Basically, the idea I had is this: what if someone started a university where women can go for free, and they get paid for doing it, but the catch is they're not allowed to use a bathroom for any reason the whole time they attend? I've decided to post it in this section because A) it's probably going to be rather long if I end up continuing and B) it will contain both wetting and pooping (as I enjoy both), so I can't put it in watersports, but I don't want to put it in panty pooping because I don't want to feel like I have to include pooping in every chapter, plus I want wetting fans to feel welcome if they're able to look past the poop content (which will never get outright scatty, I don't like that). Hopefully it actually gets noticed, because this seems to be an infrequently used area of the board.

Anyway, here's the first chapter. Note that it entirely consists of quotes from within the universe it takes place in, as a sort of framing device. The entire story won't be like this, I'm only going with that style to give everyone an idea of what's going on. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Zero

If you're reading this, I am dead. I suppose the lawyers will have told you that already, but I was always one for the dramatic flair, wasn't I? Alas, this blasted cancer has eaten away at me, and I find myself slipping away from this mortal coil at the tender age of fifty-one. I was much hoping that this letter could be delayed for a few decades, but I guess my luck just isn't that good. Anyway, I've never liked keeping people waiting, and everyone must be wondering what is to be done with my considerable fortune. As you may know, I lack any heirs, and my parents are long dead. I was always a man with few close friends, and most of those close friends I did have are already rich enough that my fortune will do nothing to improve their life. I have, therefore, decided to will the entirety of my estate to my younger colleague, Dr. Andrew Rogers of the University of California, Berkeley. We worked together for a number of years, and during that time I discovered that we had a certain shared interest, though I will not disclose exactly what that is. Privacy and whatnot, you know. Anyway, we always discussed a certain theoretical experiment we were both interested in performing, but it was never a realistic thing. Now that I have no need for any of my money, I feel that there's no better time than to put our plan into action. Andrew, I know you'll do me proud.
    - Excerpt from the will of Dr. Calvin Harris, dated February 11th, 2007

It was insanity, I thought, when he came to me with the idea. I mean, Dr. Rogers was always a bit crazy, but the Johnson University thing was just so far out of left field I had to ask him to repeat it a few times. I fought him hard on it, so hard that our relationship was never the same afterwards, but he had all the funding he needed from that insane coot Harris's will, so there was nothing I could do. The man was filthy rich, and the whole process of building a university from scratch barely used half of what he left. At first I'd hoped that once that source of money ran out, the project would have to fold, but by then private funders had gotten involved and there was no stopping it.
    - Dr. Michael Whitney, Dr. Rogers' former friend and colleague, on American Morning, July 24th, 2016

Johnson University is going to be more than just a place of learning. Yes, it's true that it will be a small school dedicated to providing women an education in the liberal arts. But it'll be so much more than that as well: I intend to give every student a full-ride scholarship along with a generous monthly stipend, and in return, they will be my test subjects. What am I testing, you ask? That's simple: the effects of long-term forced incontinence on young women. In exchange for the generous benefits of attending Johnson University, the students will not be allowed to go to the bathroom outside of their pants for any reason. All students will have to live on campus, and they will be subject to severe restrictions on when they can change clothes. As far as I know, such an experiment has never been attempted before, and assuming funding stays consistent after Dr. Harris's funds run out, we should get some interesting results.
    - Dr. Andrew Rogers to his research team, June 30th, 2007

Attention current and future college students! Are you a woman who is going into your first or second year of a liberal arts program next year? Do you like the idea of getting a full scholarship AND getting paid to attend school? Are you interested in living in beautiful Orange County, California? If you said yes to all of these questions, contact Johnson University to see if our tuition-free program is right for you! **

** Some conditions apply
    - Johnson University advertisement spotted in October, 2010

Are you fucking kidding me?
    - Anonymous prospective student after hearing the conditions for attending Johnson University

Toileting Rules:

1) No student of the university may urinate or defecate outside of their clothing at any time, in any place, whether on or off university property.
    2) Students must be properly wearing all assigned clothing upon their lower body at all times, footwear excepted. Common-sense scenarios such as sexual intercourse and changing are excepted.
    3) All students are to only wear university-assigned clothing obtained from their personal wall-mounted clothing dispenser unless special permission is granted. Sharing any item of clothing whatsoever between students is prohibited, excepting accessories. Students will be allowed to select the designs of their clothing prior to move-in, but all other clothing-related decisions fall to the university.
    4) The most often students are allowed to change their clothing is once every eight hours. Changing less frequently is allowed, but not recommended, and changing more frequently is strictly prohibited. The only exception is for students who, any time after 8:00 PM, wish to change into pyjamas for the night. See clothing dispenser manual for more information.
    5) Any intentional attempt to remove waste from clothing outside of changing is strictly prohibited. For example, wringing urine out of pants or emptying feces out of underwear.
    6) There are no restrictions upon the toileting of visitors to campus, however it should be noted that the dorms do not contain any visitor-accessible bathroom facilities whatsoever. There are a few (locked) bathrooms on campus, and they may be accessed by visitors. For a map and access information, see the campus directory.
    7) Violation, evasion, or attempted evasion of any of the above rules is grounds for action by the Disciplinary Committee.
    8) These rules may change at any time, given appropriate notice.
    - Excerpt from the Johnson University student rules and regulations

Q: How does the clothing dispenser work?
    A: Using the clothing dispenser is extremely simple. First, observe the touchscreen on the wall. On screen will be a digital keypad and a message box with one of three messages in it. The message may inform you that the dispenser has been activated in the last eight hours, and display a countdown to when it will next activate. It may inform you that it was last activated over eight hours ago, and that the dispenser may be used at any time. Or it may inform you that the last activation was less than eight hours ago, but that the time is past 8:00 PM and a pair of pyjamas will be provided if requested.

If the dispenser is accessible, scan your university ID card and enter your four digit access code. The following screen will allow you to select which parts of your outfit you wish to exchange. Note that specific items of clothing may not be requested, but the dispenser is aware of local weather conditions and will adjust its output accordingly. Once you've completed your selections, make your request using the touchscreen, and within a few seconds the items requested will be transferred to the locked cabinet beneath the screen. Place the clothing you are replacing within the second cabinet to the right and close the door to lock it. Once the dispenser has verified that all items are accounted for, the dispenser will open the first door and your clean clothes may be obtained.

Full outfits consist of some type of shirt (and coat, if requested), underwear, socks, shoes (two pairs, selectable by the student), and a garment for the lower body, most often pants or shorts.

Q: What if I'm not in the dorms eight hours after I last changed? Can I change when I get back?
    A: Certainly! After eight hours have passed, there is no limit to how long the dispenser will be active. Whether you change as soon as you can or hours later, clean clothing will always be accessible as long as the correct period of time has elapsed. The countdown until the next activation begins the moment you remove your clean clothes from the dispenser, whenever that happens to be.

Q: What if I want to change into pyjamas?
    A: If you wish to change into pyjamas, and the time is past 8:00 PM, you may request them by accessing the dispenser in the usual manner whether or not you've changed in the last eight hours. Note that the intent of this allowance is not a "free change", but to allow students to settle down in comfort for the night if they so desire. When pyjamas are requested, all clothing must be returned to the dispenser, including any coats, socks, and shoes, and only a shirt, pyjama pants, and underwear will be provided in return. While there are no restrictions on leaving your dorm or campus no matter how you are attired, you should be reminded that wearing any non-approved clothing, such as shoes or a coat given to you by a friend, is considered a violation of university policy and may lead to disciplinary action if you are caught.

Students who do not wish to change into pyjamas will not be forced to, and they may be requested once any time after 8:00 PM and before 6:00 AM. Requesting pyjamas will reset the eight hour timer on activating the dispenser.

Q: What if it's a special occasion? Say, if I'm going to the club?
    A: Any kind of special clothing request may be taken to your building's main office, where an override can easily be provided if the request is reasonable. Reasonable requests for exceptions to the "eight hour rule" will also be considered, though such requests are much less likely to be accepted.
    - Excerpt from the clothing dispenser manual

It's been a long time coming, ladies and gentlemen, but tomorrow morning marks the beginning of the Johnson University experiment. It has been a pleasure working with you all during these past years, and there are only a few short hours until we will finally see the fruits of our labours begin to ripen. For now, though, I propose a toast to Doctor Calvin Harris, without whom we would not be standing here today!
    - Dr. Andrew Rogers, August 31st, 2011

Oh my god, I can't believe I'm actually going to do this.
    - Emily Thomas, eighteen year old future Johnson student, August 31st, 2011
    Last edited by Ellipsis; September 28, 2011, 11:12 PM.

Extremely well thought and laid out. You've got some good potential here. I might even suggest that other people can use this as a template or "universe" in which to write their own fiction. Good job.

Comment

An interesting and (as far as I am aware) unique premise. Properly set up this could open the door to a lot of good times.

Comment

I sure hope you write more !

Comment

...they will be my test subjects. What am I testing, you ask? That's simple: the effects of long-term forced incontinence on young women. In exchange for the generous benefits of attending Johnson University, the students will not be allowed to go to the bathroom outside of their pants for any reason. All students will have to live on campus, and they will be subject to severe restrictions on when they can change clothes. As far as I know, such an experiment has never been attempted before, and assuming funding stays consistent after Dr. Harris's funds run out, we should get some interesting results.
          I really like this premise and I'd sure like to read more. However, the premise that it's all for a scientific experiment really turns me off, because it makes no sense. It would make more sense for the motivation to be political emancipation of fetishists or something like that.

Comment

Sorry for not going for 100% realism in a fetish story? I mean, I'll be the first to admit it doesn't really make much sense, but sometimes that needs to happen order to make an interesting story. If you're going to say my premise makes too little sense, virtually any situation where large numbers of girls are going to the bathroom in their pants is out of bounds, because you need to seriously stretch the bounds of reality to make something like that happen.

That aside, science definitely isn't the only motivation at work here. As you may be able to tell by reading between the lines of the will, the good doctor performing this experiment is a fetishist himself, and considering the type of person who would be willing to work on a project as unorthodox as this, you can bet that a good number of the other people involved have more of a stake in this than science as well. Never mind the people who begin privately funding the experiment after the inheritance money runs out. It's hard to believe they're just interested in finding out scientific data. I'm trying to go for an actual plot here, and I plan on covering more than just the lives of the students themselves. All you've really heard so far is my introduction to what's going on, including the words of a person who may or may not be telling the whole truth. I've got a hell of a lot of ideas going in my head, so I hope you'll give the story a chance before writing it off.

Comment

I really like the premise for this story. I've got an idea for a school where wetting/pooping is frequent as well, but under different circumstances. I'd enjoy seeing where this one goes. Maybe you can inspire me to stop procrastinating and put my story on paper.

Have you made any progress on the first chapter? Thanks for posting this.

Comment

I have made progress, but it's not done yet. I'm working out how to introduce everything, and setting in stone the foundations for the chapters to come, since you can only design the major characters and setting once. I'd hoped the process would go faster than this, but alas, it hasn't been so (largely my fault for procrastinating on it). Rest assured, it's coming, and your post may very well end up kicking me back into gear on getting it finished.

Comment

I didn't mean to antagonize you. I think this story has a lot of potential, and I look forward to reading more. All I meant by my criticism is that the science aspect of the premise gives me trouble in suspending my disbelief. That aspect of the premise didn't seem terribly essential, so I thought I'd mention it, in case you wanted to mess with it. If you have other ideas, great. I'll be excited to see what you come up with.

There was a wonderful story posted a while back about a boarding school for girls where all girls went in their pants. I wish I could dig it up... One of the things that was wonderful about that story is that the conflict of the plot was driven by many of the believability issues surrounding the premise, such as legal complications of health codes and publicity scandals. Unfortunately, the author dropped the story mid-plot.

Comment

Similar Premise

Here's a story I wrote awhile back that has some stuff in common. Look forward to your work.

Sara was fighting it.
                    It was a common thing for a newcomer to the Colony to do; even though each member of the house knew that the electronic locks on the belts they were issued were unbreakable and any and every bodily function must pass directly into their lightweight diapers there was a psycological restraint that had to be gotten past. It was Sara's third day in the colony and she hadn't pooped yet even though she'd been wetting herself regularly -- sure, the first time was a little strange and she had to sit on the toilet and pretend that she wasn't wearing diaper, synthetic sheathing, and jeans in order to pee -- but she got used to the tight wet feeling quicker than she thought she would. The "super material" that clung tightly to the diaper used her own body temperature to keep the wetness at a comfortable temperature and even falling asleep, feeling the warm wet against her tight twenty year old butt, wasn't so bad. On day one and two she had always made sure to find her way to one of the bathrooms in order to relieve herself -- always sitting on the toilet, listening to the patter of pee against her multi-layered crotch and spreading underneath her butt, not a drop escaping from the tight confines, and then walking slowly back to class (if she was at the college) or back to her room (if she was in the house). She wasn't comfortable yet socializing while wet, although the other girls in the house seemed nice enough. They sure were more open about their participation in the Colony than Sara was ready to be! Just that morning at breakfast Sara had been eating a bowl of Cheerios when Charlene, a tiny girl with a pixie-cut, groaned and said to her friend Tara, a more voluptuous blond, "I don't believe it!"
                    "What is it?" Tara asked.
                    "I have to poop and it's breakfast for god's sake, breakfast!"
                    "You should have gone before morning changing," Tara said.
                    "Duh," Charlene said. She squirmed around a bit in her chair. Sara pretended to concentrate on her cereal.
                    Charlene cursed and then said, "I guess I'm going to have to wear it til Noon Changing."
                    "You can't hold it?" Tara said. "Maybe it'll pass."
                    "No. . .not this time, this ain't passing. . .oh, oh. Oh God." Charlene was red in the face and her eyes were locked on the table. "Oh boy," she said, and then she lifted her little body off the seat and a huge wet sound came from her bottom. Sara stared wide eyed-- it was the first time she'd been present as another girl went in her pants. It sounded like little Charlene had really let go -- past the intial dropping sound there was extended splatting and squishing noises as the mound inside her pants swelled and swelled. "Whew," Charlene said, feeling her butt lightly, and then waddling around the room.
                    Tara was laughing. "I don't know why you bother walking all funny," she said. "As soon as you get back to the campus you're gonna have to walk normal, it's gonna mush anyway."
                    But Charlene kept walking with her legs spread apart, trying isolate the load as much as she could. "I try and avoid that for as long as possible."
                    "Come on!" Tara said playfully. "Sit down! You know you'll have to!"
                    "No!"
                    "Come on, come on!" Laughing, Tara grabbed a frying pan from the oven and started chasing the bowlegged Charlene around, trying to mush Charlene's butt. They stumbled giggling out of the room, leaving the wide-eyed Sara at the table sitting in her diaper, clean from Morning Changing. She later got a ride to the campus with Charlene and Tara and was present for the Charlene's first sitting of the say -- she squished into her car seat and said, "Uff. This is gonna be a long morning." She turned to Sara and said, "You gone yet?" When Sara said no, Charlene said, "But you're coming up on day three. You know what that means."
                    Sara shook her head.
                    Tara gave her usual giggle. "It means they slip something special into your afternoon Changing."
                    Tara was telling the truth. Sara had had the belt deactivated by the nurse, taken off her pants, peeled off the sheathing, and removed her drenched diaper with relief only to see the nurse remove a suppository from its packaging. "House Policy," the older woman said, and tucked the lump up Sara's butt before covering it with a fresh diaper and the outer layering.
                    Now Sara was sitting on her bed, the huge mass inside her begging to be expelled, yet it all seeming so dreadfully wrong. Sara just couldn't bring herself to poop her pants. "Maybe if I took my shoes off it would be easier," she thought, and kicked them off and removed her socks. She held her butt up in the air and knew it would be so so easy to let it all go. . .but at the last minute she pressed her butt back down on the bed and used it to keep the poop back in. She felt so helpless, lightly tugging at the belt, knowing it was hopeless but unable to stop envisioning herself running to a toilet and being able to take her pants down and empty herself properly. She felt a little pee dribble underneath her crack -- the moistness made it all the more hard to keep it in.
                    Sara heard laughing down the hall and, embarrased, tried to duck under the covers but she found she absolutly needed the pressure of the bed to keep it in at this point and resumed her sitting position. She was crying a little now, and wishing she had never signed up to be part of the Experimental Colony, even though it was paying half her tuition at the school.
                    The laughing turned out to be Tara along with two friends who Sara has seen before but didn't know the names of. Tara saw Sara and said, "Hon, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"
                    The pressure was literally so bad that Sara had trouble talking -- she felt the need to poop even in her jaw, which painfully said the words, "Oh God Tara, I need to go so bad."
                    "Then go, silly," Tara said.
                    "No," Sara said weakly.
                    Tara looked to the other girls and they nodded. "Okay Sara, this same thing happened to me on my day three. Listen, we're going to help you."
                    "You can take the belt off? How?"
                    "Uh. . .not exactly. . ." She looked to the other girls. "Okay, let's just do it."
                    Soon Tara had hold of Sara's arms and each girl had a leg. Sara started screaming. "What are you doing? Put me down."
                    "Trust me," Tara said. "You'll feel better once it's out."
                    "No, I -- oh God I -- " The girls had lifted her legs off the bed and without the support of the mattres some soft poop had settled outside of her asshole. Everything seemed to be spinning. All of her being was devoted to the effort of keeping the rest in.
                    "I don't want to poop my pants, please, it's so bad, I --" But Tara was now standing on the bed holding her upper body up, and each girl with a leg kept Sara in the air, her legs spread far apart. Sara felt her grip slipping. The soft poop was slowly mushing into her diaper, the tip of the soft log already squishing into a lump under her butt. Then, on cue form Tara, the three girls shook Sara once, twice, a third time. . .and it was all over. On the second shake the Sara lost all control and with the panic fading to a stiffness that reached her whole body -- her legs and arms a plank, the features in her face locked into a grimace -- she felt the warm mud-like substabce pile up underneath her, pushing against itself and her butt and grundle to make what felt like a gigantic bulge.
                    The girls set her down with her legs far apart. Sara didn't move for about five minutes. At one point she heard a dim pittering and realized she was peeing. Finally, Tara asked, "Doesn't that feel better?"
                    Sara surprised herself by saying, "Yes," and then breaking into giggles. The other girls introduced themselves as Kate and Lucy. Lucy, as it turned out, had a full load herself -- although she had sat in it about an hour before and wasn't paying much attention to it.
                    Sara had four hours to go until evening changing, and she managed to go the whole time without sitting in the warm pile, letting it remain on top of her as she lay on her stomach. She had a while to go before she'd be comfortable with all this, she thought as the warmed her load up with a second pee that spread around the front of her crotch as she lay reading.

Comment

sounds like a great idea for a story line. i was contemplating a story style close to both of the above where in it would be a totalitarian future where science had some how discovered how to extract energy from female feces. But sadly i am not a good writer.

Comment

Either story

More, Please!

Comment

Is there more coming? The set up is fantastic and could be a very great story. If you do not have the time or inclination to add more to this, perhaps one of the other great writers here could pick it up.

Comment

Working...
                          X