Less care for shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less care for shoes

I have seen loads and loads of wetting photo shoots and almost all of the girls on the shoots seem to protect their shoes from getting wet. Now me personally with quite a lot of wetting experience will say that having a cute pair of bare feet in a soft pair of sneakers getting filled with my warm pee is one of the best feelings ever. Specially walking back home from where I have wet my self with my little toes squishing around in the warm pee. So I don't understand why every other girl seems to try and stop the pee reaching their shoes?? The warmth of the pee trickling past my ankles and then under the arches of my soft little pee feels so good and then the pee squishing around between my toes is amazing. Fur lined boots are the best shoes in the world to wet your self in IMO. There is a wetting girl called Snuppa on the internet that is probably the most relaxed wetter I have ever seen. She often does outside photo shoots wearing a pair of soft sneakers bare foot and she always soaks them with her pee because she totally floods her trousers standing up. I know how she feels to have her cute little feet all wet and warm and having seen her feet on her other wetting vidoes they are very pretty and soft looking to be honest. Over all I think more girls should just relax when wetting them selves and enjoy how it feels to wear a pair of soaked squishy shoes on your pretty little feet :P

Seeds x

http://www.asatube.com/tube/gallery/...494/index.html

watch from 2:40 onwards then 6:00 onwards. She doesn't rush to pull her shoes off she just enjoys the warm wetness and relaxes. That is what I do and it feels amazing every time :P

Seeds x

Comment

Working...
    X