Starting a new story about ability to make people wet and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting a new story about ability to make people wet and more

I posted this thing to Wetting board alson, but if I continue with it, I think I'll do it here.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I am sitting in a restaurant. There are two empty bottles in front of me on my table. They were full of water and Sprite some minutes ago. I sit there alone and I feel my bladder, as it strongly tells my brain, that all that liquid I had drank earlier asks to go even further. The pressure starts to be very strong. In normal situation I would be nervous, probably sweating, and worried to death, that I might wet myself like a total loser in a public place. But don't do any of these thing. I know exactly, what I'm doing.

Of course I am no alone here. There are two people behind the bar, waiter and waitress. They just mind their own business, talk to each other. Maybe I should give them a long stare, so they notice me and come to ask, if I want another drink. But no, it's too late for this. Now it's time for me to focus on someone else.
    There are four other people in the restaurant. Two older ladies chatting over their coffees, maybe I could be interested, but not this time. In other corner of the room, there sits a young guy with nice shirt, he types on his laptop the whole time, but he blinks my direction from time to time. I think he likes me, a little at least. But he's not my choice either.

Last person here is a young woman. She has black hair to her shoulders and quite pale skin. She's dressed very nicely and makes me a little jealous about that. She has dark blue jeans and as I could see when she came to the restaurant, they are quite fitting. On the top, she wears nice cream jacket. Nice jacket. But there is my bladder and it pulls me back into the reality. I feel I can't hold on any longer, so it's time.

I gather all my internal strenght and I focus on my bladder and it's content. In the same moment, I also focus on the same part of this beautifully dressed young women over the room. It starts slowly and I can't help but to think to myself that I became really good at this. And I can feel it now, the pressure in my bladder starts to weaken with every breath. I stare with my eyes locked to this girl, feelin' the pressure to leave my own body. But she suddenly moves her left leg and presses her tights together, she also shifts a little on the chair. As I watch her closely, I can see her eyes become wider. She doesn't know what's happening. Seconds earlier, she didn't need to go at all, but now her bladder is totally full and screams for release.
    She quickly closes the book in her hand and drops it on the table, than raises her head and desperately looks around the room for a toilet sign. She quickly runs her left hand to her crotch and presses it strongly, but a moment later, she takes it away. There are too many people for that sort of act. As she stands up, the look on her face is priceless. I'm gonna piss my pants, that's all she can think about right now. I really enjoy this scenery and I think she noticed me watching her, so she turned totally red. Or was it because she felt a warm, hot pool creating in her panties?

She takes long steps to the toilet, my god she's nervous. I feel my own privates getting very wet, but pee has nothing to do with it. There is no stain on her jeans, it indicates she has quite good bladder capacity and control. And she vanishes from sight. I really hate my small and weak bladder now. If I could get it stronger and raise it's capacity, I could have given her even more and she would be unable to bear that. Don't get me wrong, I love nice desperation. But when it doesn't end up with wetting, it's just a cake without any frosting.

A minute later she comes back and you can read the amout of relief from her face. Maybe she made it, or maybe she has damp panties sticking to her lips right now. I will never know. And how about you, do you wanna know, how I did what I did?

I love this idea. I have often fantizied about it in real life, so this story is really hot to me. Keep it going, please!

Comment

Working...
    X